Formula 1 Wags #116

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also Daniel seems very excited about the week off he mentioned it a few times in interviews, wondering what his plans are? 💍😏

@monza dont MAISSSSEEEEE me
I mean *if* he wanted to ask Dad's permission thisnis a chance
Thankfully he git some points next to lando so its a good time. Otherwise can you imagine Daniel coming in p19 and being like hey can I marry your daughter...of a former mclaren driver

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't know, especially after how toxic the boys were last year and also the start of toxic behaviour from Jacques and the biy group this year. Why add another prick to the group
They’re all so immature this year but they’re all very young apart from Davide. He’s hilarious

Reactions: 3
They’re all so immature this year but they’re all very young apart from Davide. He’s hilarious
He's hilarious but I think he's also problematic (not to Jacques level). I was rooting for Dami and then he turned out to be an arse as well

Reactions: 5
He's hilarious but I think he's also problematic (not to Jacques level). I was rooting for Dami and then he turned out to be an arse as well
I liked jacques but after casa amore he’s full of tit. Unfortunately at that age I’d have let my heart take over my head. I’m a sucker for good looking boys but not now (well F1 drivers excluded) 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I liked jacques but after casa amore he’s full of tit. Unfortunately at that age I’d have let my heart take over my head. I’m a sucker for good looking boys but not now (well F1 drivers excluded) 😂😂
I never liked him, he was a dick to Gemma and Paige and wtf was he doing going out with Gemma in the first place? bleeping 20 and hanging around with a girl who hadn't even done her exams yet

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Absolutely, throwing a strop over Gemma chatting to other fellas. I hope she dumps him, I like her, think she's the most level headed 19 year I've seen on telly
Honestly I could be best friends with her she seems so real

• Heart
I never liked him, he was a dick to Gemma and Paige and wtf was he doing going out with Gemma in the first place? bleeping 20 and hanging around with a girl who hadn't even done her exams yet
Yes my 15 yr old daughter pointed that out to me! I’m a different generation 😂

Honestly I could be best friends with her she seems so real
I like Luca but he’s very insecure about her. It’ll never last on the outside. I was like that in a relationship when I was younger. Never thought I was good enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.