Formula 1 Wags #116

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girl at least got message from DR
That makes two of us then

Reactions: 7
I’m actually crying at mick finding out he’s dotd
He’s just such a lovely lad. I saw footage of him earlier arriving at the track trying to sign as much stuff as possible. If I ever get to another GP I’m going to have to wear Ferrari & Haas lol. By the time I can afford to go he’ll probably be a full time Ferrari driver

Reactions: 12
He seems so nice and I’m sure you’ll get to a gp soon

Reactions: 6
Only got into F1 a few months back but I’ve found my people! Can’t keep up with you lot though
Are we the same person?!

So happy to have found these threads, which have made me laugh a lot, but also at the community vibe.

The Toto thirst is real and I loved seeing him plastered all over the Mercedes Stories today-what a treat. (I’ve also got a soft spot for Carlos).

Reactions: 13
How did you lot manage to write away what felt like 15 pages while I was out fueling up my car and buying some ice cream to just have a break from cleaning out the cabinets. (How is it possible to have so much shit stored in so few cabinets?!)

Reactions: 6
Just imagine Carlos “delicate fingers” to cure your pms
oh, just the thought of this maybe this will finally provoke my mind to have Carlos' related dream!!!

having said that, I am siginig off for today (unfortunately not for sleep yet, I have to do laundry and find some clothes for tomorrow LOL)
see you!

Reactions: 8
Welcome

Reactions: 3
Welcome what a perfect description of this thread humour, support and thirst

Welcome

Ted explanation for why Seb left the driver meeting the other day

The little "bye Alex" in the end

Reactions: 7
Mclaren please for the love of god build him a better car, how is he still getting best of the rest race pace in that tractor

Guys I planned my summer so terribly. When F1 goes into the summer break I’ll start an internship which ends with the summer break. And then during the triple header I’ll probably be in Turkey visiting the family and won’t have the usual time I have for F1. I mean I’m happy to see my family but potentially missing both Spa and Monza hurts, I can live missing out on Zandvoort though

Reactions: 15
to end the Austria weekend, I just took the apple strudel out of the oven and can't wait to eat it with ice cream to much cake talk i had to bake something

Reactions: 14
I somehow managed to accidentally plan my holiday quite well, didn’t even think of looking at the f1 calendar- rookie error on my part, but I will only miss Singapore practice and quali, will be back home for the race

(Maybe I’ll plan something purposefully to miss zandvoort, if it’s anything like last year its gonna suck )

I had very limited options with my planning and I still feel like I messed it up I can't wait for Singapore, so happy it's back and hey the race is the most important anyway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.