Formula 1 Wags #112

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s not going to get priority every race else there will be an even worst power struggle. Be happy for Carlos! He’s sat in 2nd and 3rd behind Charles for so many races to appease Charles. He can take one for the team!
exactly 🤷🏻‍♀️ And Carlos needed that win so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Right, I’m manifesting a slaggy week for Pierre. He needs to get some stuff out of his system so he can REMEMBER HOW TO DRIVE A CAR.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let’s hope McLaren can keep up this pace for Lando next week, I love the red bull ring

• Heart
Reactions: 9
mick's post race radio, his race engineer, günther and gina congratulating him... and them speaking german - they were all so relived and happy

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Okay heathwave is causing my phone to overheat I feel like it's going to explode

But there are SO MANY THINGS TO TALK ABOUT

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.