Formula 1 Wags #112

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lando is going to drag carlos into some British club tonight

that must feel so good standing on the top step after all this time

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
We are watching Lewis’s initiation into Scientology
I did not want to say anything, but I really do not need to see Tom Cruise while I watch F1 race (or any celebrity for that matter), I watched too many scientology documentaries, hands off Lewis, Tom
edited to add: I love Lewis, but sometimes he seems to have too much of a sweet spot for some celebrities, like no screening process. there I said it. *hides under yesterdays' green coat of Lewis that I checked is from unreleased Valentino collection so I could never afford*

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s been far too long since we heard the Spanish national anthem, tears 🥹😭

Reactions: 4
Keep in mind that he didn't have DRS for half the race
I know there are a lot of DR fans here, but unless he improves in the second half of the season, then I think this will be his last. I wonder if his foray into TV producing is preparing for this?

Reactions: 7
Checo's dad hugging Lewis' dad that's what we want to see (looking at you Jos)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Don't know what Carlos was doing with his tongue during the anthems, I think I liked it. Not sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t cope with how the Italian anthem is sped up cos IT IS SO EFFIN’ LONG.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.