Formula 1 Wags #112

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just came to say Perez is so hot, he could say anything in Spanish to me!
My bad I meant Sainz ๐Ÿ˜น but Perez is too, I appreciate Hamilton and what he speaks for but heโ€™s too bratty for me

I should probably stick to the football & dating threads ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I know there are a lot of DR fans here, but unless he improves in the second half of the season, then I think this will be his last. I wonder if his foray into TV producing is preparing for this?
Zak has said not even two weeks ago that he's staying for 2023 and that's it. What's beyond that, who knows.

Reactions: 7
Come on charlotte is not that deep ๐Ÿ˜‚
Heโ€™s not going to get priority every race else there will be an even worst power struggle. Be happy for Carlos! Heโ€™s sat in 2nd and 3rd behind Charles for so many races to appease Charles. He can take one for the team! Nothing like getting involved in your partners work business to make things even more awkward than they already are

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.