Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monza

VIP Member
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

IMG_20220618_125500.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

90sgirl

VIP Member
I love the way Ted holds no punches. He just turned around to James Allison and said ‘so how did you get the car so wrong’ 🫣🤣

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Gotta say, I do love the Duracell battery design on the airbox on the Williams. Such a perfect place to put that bit of branding.

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I hate that Lando's not been able to try to get into Q3 but I feel like it'll be interesting for Lando to be in the middle of that Red Bull-Ferrari fight with Checo and Charles, there's potential for chaos.

Hope his car will be fixed though. It's really not that big of a deal, it happens all the time to other drivers too, like Pierre just now as well.

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Günther's German accent will never not fail to make me grin a little. It's so endearing, he sounds exactly like my dad when he speaks English tbh.

Screaming at the Piarles content we’re getting this weekend! Why is Sharl basically Pierre’s chauffeur in Canada?! 😂 I’m here for it, they’re so wholesome together 🥺💜
They are surprisingly sweet together aren't they? Sweet Charles counterbalancing the slag vibes. Balance.

Happy Fathers Day to everyone....and big hugs to all those without dads here on Earth. A whopping 27 years without mine now. It does get easier, I promise. One year you smile at all those Facebook posts rather than ache inside, but until that day be easy on yourselves ❤❤❤

• Heart

MissF1

VIP Member
Was hoping to come out of hibernation to celebrate Seb qualifying on the front row 😭😭😭

Instead AM pace decided to go….
1655584109122.gif

Wtf happened?!?!?!

• Sad
  • Heart

aidil

VIP Member
I’ve just added French to my DuoLingo courses (serious business). If Pierre can get in the points I will commit to a whole month of learning - pinky matching bracelet promise.

• Heart
Right, I'm a Haas fan for this race 🤣. Mick and K-Mag I'm manifesting so hard my head's going to explode. If Mick places well Uncle Seb will be happy and Happy Seb means happy me.

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I am here for the DR spam 100% 🥵👌🏻 Slagyslags and Ricciardhoes unite! 😂
Just gotta embrace the slag like me, and be horny for like half the grid. But I still have that one driver everyone lusts over that I can't quite get on board with yet - Max V. But I have a feeling, sweaty post race Max pics might convert me in time to not be totally anti-Max.

• Haha
  • Wow