Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I'm a tad scared for Max and Fernando to start on the front row together ngl. Either they crash or Fernando holds up everyone from P2.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I just saw that on one of the gossip page

View attachment 1352054

View attachment 1352055

It is probaby just some more bullshit but the "she was a chubby girl but now she is losing weight" makes me 😡, it is so not necessary. Who cares about that ?
These made up rumours are the most fucking stupid thing that’s ever come out of the F1 fandom. The toxicity, the jealousy not too mention how damaging comments like that and the overall rumours are. I don’t understand how people can be so vile

If any law students are following these pages it’s hopefully to get enough proof and evidence for defamation

• Haha

maisie20

VIP Member
I would just like to take this time to say my offer of getting a tattoo if Daniel finished top 6 was only valid for last weekend. Thank you

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I was just thinking, I know the photographers, mostly Kym, might be seen as OTT in relation to the WAGS but at the same time they get some beautiful pictures of the drivers, management, pitcrew etc to look back on in years to come. Like that one of George and Carmen is so natural and beautiful and the picture of Carlos and Rupert is a lovely photo to have but there’s endless examples
I agree, despite not liking a lot of the things Kym has done or said, he is a great photographer and I like his occasional funny captions. Same goes for other photographers, also the car shots are so stunning, like in Baku with the sun setting - these were some of the best pictures! Only thing is I wish they’d respect boundaries a bit more, after a disappointing session or whatever. I do have some respect for Kym for not posting the Luisa photos from Abu Dhabi and letting Luisa and Lando go public on their own terms.

aidil

VIP Member
INHALE… EXHALE….

Bonjour Pierre mon petit pois! Tu es un cheval? Puis-je te monter?

• Haha
  • Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Lando's safe but he boxed - something's not clicking for him today or overall, he was uncomfortable yesterday too
Hope he gets it together for Q2 and Q3 potentially...

Gutted for Pierre, he could also have a penalty, even two, waiting for him 🥺

• Sad

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Oh yeah getting ready to hurt again, McLaren is
- 8th slowest in sector 1
- 6th slowest in sector 2
- 7th slowest in sector 3
How very sexy.

• Sad

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Oh God they all need saving, they're probably at a point where they're mentally bouncing after being asked about it so much
1655481909643.png

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
This ended me 😂 ALSO… the chest hair and chain 🥵

Bet the anti-Pierre peeps are cursing the fact I’m back 🤣
There are absolutely no anti Pierres in this thread 😂😂 when me and my fellow Ricciardhoes go on a DR spam however... bet they want to report us all

• Haha