Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The perfect yin and yang! Maybe that’s why Pierre had it drawn on his whiteboard last weekend 😂 I like that Sharl brings out the real dorky Pierre lurking under the glow up 🥺

Sending a big hug to you too my lovely, we were probably similar ages when we lost our dads 💜 Got to think of all the nice memories today 💜
I was 12 so it's been alot of years without him. I like that there's normally a GP on Fathers Day though...the sound of Murray Walkers voice, my dad jumping up and down in "his" chair and pretending to know what was going on just to be a part of it, are overriding childhood memories!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

aidil

VIP Member
so turns out my yucky feeling is covid. It’s awful. Feel like my heads in a vice and someone is crushing it. Had so much on this weekend ☹
Oh noooo! I’m so sorry lovely! Sending you big hugs 💜 Rest up with the race this weekend and drink plenty of fluids 💜

Don’t know if this was posted but yassss we have another wag in Canada!

1655540188959.png

Last edited:
  • Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
Happy new thread guys! I’ll pretty much miss everything apart from the race Sunday because of work but maybe that’s a blessing

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
Just a bit thin on top then he is now but hey I still wouldn’t kick him out of bed for eating a packet of taytos
This is so hard for me to write 😰 but I think these pics are from his lord have mercy 🕊 man bun era 😨
That's why it may look thin

• Haha

Dangermouse84

Chatty Member
this entirely crosses the line for me. as someone who has been mocked for the way my teeth looked when i was younger, I'm still insecure about them
her teeth are gorgeous, she doesn't need braces - if she wanted she could get them but she doesn't need them
let her be, maybe she got them from a family member and they are important to her... o don't get why people have the need to say such things
View attachment 1352917
100% guarantee that the silly girl is an absolute dog inside and out. Luisa is a babe

No offence to dogs

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member
I think this is the most excited I’ve been for a race for a while now, purely because things are a little more mixed up than usual. I’m going to be watching the chaos at the back tbh 👏🏻🙋🏼‍♀️

Justine got that Notebook mention, like three times in one minute, but yeah they're so private and no one knows about them and Heidi sucks right
*sarcasm
She’s dressed like a 7 year old. Even a scrap on the knee like a kid would have.
View attachment 1353450
Ladies.....just re read the posts I missed and what's with the WAG hate tonight? It's fine to defend the WAGS you like against hate from horrible insta pages but lets not pick on other women to state your cases. We ain't no cinnamons.

If she were the WAG of a more popular driver everyone would hate her. For the simple fact she follows him everywhere except for when she is riding her bicycle.
And he follows her right back 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Pierre saying he ‘tried to take him behind’ about Max

WHAT

‘Finally Eh’ 😂 also a cool helmet

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

aidil

VIP Member
I feel like I’ve not been focusing on the sessions tonight at all cos I’ve gone slightly delirious with sleep deprivation. Definitely bedtime for me I think, see you tomorrow ladies for quali fun!

• Heart