Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ems_F55

VIP Member
this entirely crosses the line for me. as someone who has been mocked for the way my teeth looked when i was younger, I'm still insecure about them
her teeth are gorgeous, she doesn't need braces - if she wanted she could get them but she doesn't need them
let her be, maybe she got them from a family member and they are important to her... o don't get why people have the need to say such things
View attachment 1352917
Whoever runs this account is vile. She’s a beautiful girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

aidil

VIP Member
Wow, I’m really going to be impressing my man with these phrases 🇫🇷 🐴

1655629628256.png

Well he is there, let’s not forget he’s getting better every day - I‘m sure he’s aware of what Mick‘s doing!
Oh I know that, I just meant in that video 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart

itsspa

Oh ffs I would rather shit in my own hands and clap than listen to Christian Horner from the pit wall again

• Haha
  • Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Honestly I’ve just had a few terrible hours. Too hot, extremely hungry as I hadn’t eaten anything today, car wouldn’t start, terrible grocery run, annoyed by literally every breathing human 😂 so I need some good F1 stuff to happen today

• Heart

Futtrit

VIP Member
Dear Lord of the F1 gods

I've not been very good but hopefully you won't pay too much attention to that....

Sharl through the field charge

Carlos podium

No Nando bottleneck

McLaren driver winner like 2011 (maybe with less drama though) ((LN not DR though pls))

Thanks! Yours sincerely Futtrit.

PS Do you fancy Sharl as well?

• Heart
  • Haha

Futtrit

VIP Member
I am here for the DR spam 100% 🥵👌🏻 Slagyslags and Ricciardhoes unite! 😂
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

aidil

VIP Member
So many messages to catch up on! I’ve been fully booked with clinics from 8.30am-6pm with the pollen count threatening to assassinate me all day - nothing left to give now! 😅

Sofa.
PJs.
Starbucks.
F1.
You guys.
WHAT A FRIDAY 👯‍♀️

Prepare for reaction spam once I’m home! 😂

• Heart

CeCesworld

VIP Member
Just on the Justine outfit - it looks like she is wearing a fireproof under the black so was probably cold and put on whatever was handy to keep warm. Hat included.

Where ever you stand on this debate over the Wags that has sprung up, let’s just enjoy the sweet moment between a driver and the people he loves.

• Heart
I don't find any difference between hate and love among wags. Justine was criticized a lot for her age in the beginning, how she dressed and her choice for privacy. Tiffany for her fashion a lot. Isa for not doing ad properly. It is not only Luisa, Heidi and Kelly that are being criticized. Just because Luisa, Kelly have a dedicated hate pages and a dedicated fan page, that doesn't mean they are the only one being criticized and the only one who we should praise. Please don't have double standards and call for woman supporting woman for certain wags just because she is the favorite. Insert the running away gif here..
I can honestly say I wouldn't want to be a WAG ever. Even if it meant getting the D from Mr Gasly all day every day. Although, I could always take the Hanna option and live in a nice house, doing my own thing and staying away from the drama.
I'd settle for a saucy weekend in Tulum though thank you very much.

• Heart