Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Franz Tost really is a bit of a dick. There is a difference between driving an uncomfortable car and driving a car that could put your health in danger for performances. And even if "drivers train harder" it will not prevent the potential damage on the brain... 🙄

Screenshot_20220619-115807_Chrome.jpg

He is also the one who last year said that if the team crews should be happy to have as many races as possible and if they can't handle 23 races a year they should just go. Really a lovely guy....

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So Carmen is less supportive because she likes fashion and wants to look good?! Not everyone is the same some are more outgoing and others less this has to do with the personality of each one of them we can say we can relate more to some of them then others its normal but this "Oh Tiffany and Justine are really there for them" please come on i just dont go by this double standards
I agree....Carmen obviously loves fashion and has no issue with having the press taking photos. Neither of those things mean she isn't as supportive as those more low key WAGS. Neither does it mean self promotion. Some love the attention, some suffer it and some avoid it. Doesn't make any of them lesser women.
None are good or bad WAGS. Ying and yang, Pierre would agree. Balance. None deserve shaming for their stance.

pink-crystal

VIP Member
LOL I had a dream I went on a date with Daniel, although Port Cop tagged along and would talk for Daniel 🙄 Anyway I just wanted to have a good time and have some drinks but they were both boring and left hahahaha

• Haha

itsspa

I don’t remember the last time I’ve been this excited for a race - it’s amazing what a bit of a grid mix up can do

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member
Just gotta embrace the slag like me, and be horny for like half the grid. But I still have that one driver everyone lusts over that I can't quite get on board with yet - Max V. But I have a feeling, sweaty post race Max pics might convert me in time to not be totally anti-Max.
I am so with you on this - let’s just have them all please! Waiting for @monza to come at you for that Max comment! Post-race Max totally does it for me though… THE HAIR! 🥵

• Haha
  • Heart

90sgirl

VIP Member
E2FD68EF-BADD-4399-BEE7-CAD7A614AAD4.jpeg

Just came across this picture and I have no idea how I forgot that Perez drove for McLaren for a year 🤣

maisie20

VIP Member
I agree, despite not liking a lot of the things Kym has done or said, he is a great photographer and I like his occasional funny captions. Same goes for other photographers, also the car shots are so stunning, like in Baku with the sun setting - these were some of the best pictures! Only thing is I wish they’d respect boundaries a bit more, after a disappointing session or whatever. I do have some respect for Kym for not posting the Luisa photos from Abu Dhabi and letting Luisa and Lando go public on their own terms.
Like imagine someone taking a shot of you like this at work 😂 so good. That photographer as beautiful black and white pictures

Oh my god if he posted those pictures Kym may as well have become a paparazzo

• Heart
I don't find any difference between hate and love among wags. Justine was criticized a lot for her age in the beginning, how she dressed and her choice for privacy. Tiffany for her fashion a lot. Isa for not doing ad properly. It is not only Luisa, Heidi and Kelly that are being criticized. Just because Luisa, Kelly have a dedicated hate pages and a dedicated fan page, that doesn't mean they are the only one being criticized and the only one who we should praise. Please don't have double standards and call for woman supporting woman for certain wags just because she is the favorite. Insert the running away gif here..

aidil

VIP Member
Jenson’s spent too much time near Ted and Crofty 😂

I’ve gone boujie with my race snacks tonight 😂

1655494011832.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart

kubnikol

VIP Member
@monza i just realized , Heidi is not in NY 😂 this is what you wanted 😂😂 someone had a wrong information 😂

Happy Father’s day 🧡

Last edited:
  • Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Justine got that Notebook mention, like three times in one minute, but yeah they're so private and no one knows about them and Heidi sucks right
*sarcasm

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
ok, that looks intereting for tomorrow
I hoped for Carlos to have pole or Lewis to stay in p2, but I'll take it, at least first two rows are sligtly different than usual:)
It's a really mixed up grip, this is really nice.
- Fernando front row
- Haas in the top 10 (sadly don't think they have amazing race pace)
- Checo, Lando, Pierre in the midfield - slightly out of position
- Charles in the back
We're in for a fun one