Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Same, I think I have similar temperatures around now, I have to go run some errands and I am already tired just thinking about going out, I don't like when it's so hot, it takes half my energy away. Honestly I have no idea how the drivers manage to spend even 15 mins in the hot car, I would be only thinking about getting somewhere where it's colder 😅😅
If i got paid millions a year i would do it too...
Now i work at an office with no airconditioning. So it's almost 28 C inside, and i don't even got paid 1 million a year ....
Guess i'm just poor

I don't remember who liked Horner here on Tattle.
But there are fan t-shirts available🤣
Screenshot_20220618-104934_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220618-105253_Chrome.jpg

Maybe is this already discussed. But Charles got a grid penalty...😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

CeCesworld

VIP Member
Whatever quibbles we may all have, regardless of who wins, regardless of our stance on WAGS, regardless of who we thirst over....can we all please, please, for the love of all that is holy, collectively manifest points for Mick today. Just for emotional damage and to save Guenthers sanity 🙏
🕯🙏🕯
Dear Lord of the F1 Gods,
On this gracious day, please find it within you to manifest points for our favourite Disney Prince of the the Blue Eyes, so we can start a new week with out disappointment and mainly so Guenther doesn’t want to knock his block off.
Thank you and congrats on the hair of your Italian Son. It is glorious.
🕯🙏🕯

• Heart
  • Haha

Sc1909

VIP Member
so turns out my yucky feeling is covid. It’s awful. Feel like my heads in a vice and someone is crushing it. Had so much on this weekend ☹

• Sad

MissF1

VIP Member
Here for the chaos when Alonso pushes Max off the track in turn 1 and Hamilton overtakes them both.

1655587112351.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah but in the case of Lando and Daniel, they don't talk about it, they're being asked and evade the question and then people are like 'oh fuck them they can't own up to their girlfriends', then they do post stuff and the girls are called attention seekers. This is what I mean, the insane double standard that does somehow only apply to them. They can't win. People always speculate on the girls being somehow bad people for no reason at all.
Agreed but it's a consequence of aiming for a larger fan base. Saying that, Mick gets into points regularly and they'll start gunning for Justine too. I just think the Schumachers are masters of drawing boundaries and damage limitation. Lando is young and new to this but in hindsight might realise that when you let fans into your, literal bedroom, and ask them to pay for subscriptions etc, they think they own a piece of you. It's wrong but it's true. Also using your very sweet girlfriend to advertise your merch might not be the best idea when she gets trolled. Daniel conflicts me...I think he's tried to protect Heidi but they have both been round this circus for long enough to know that the whole thing was ridiculous in the end and the hinty posts and running away....c'mon, it just became farcical 🤣. She's young but he's 32 ffs.

• Heart

Dangermouse84

Chatty Member
Did anyone actually take a good look at her face? You can't see valtteri's under the helmet but I feel like it was something similar.
They definitely get onto each ithers sports as well. For someone like Valtteri it seems important that she is treated as his equal at alpha romeo and they seem cool with that
View attachment 1353514
Not gonna lie, Tiffs is my spirit animal, if I was a wag, I'd totally be her, in my Simpsons t-shirt on my own at the back of the garage. She is uncompromisingly herself and does wtf she wants, including Valtteri, who I suspect is the best lay of the entire paddock.

Love the glamour, but in reality, I couldn't be bothered with the effort 😜

• Heart
Whatever quibbles we may all have, regardless of who wins, regardless of our stance on WAGS, regardless of who we thirst over....can we all please, please, for the love of all that is holy, collectively manifest points for Mick today. Just for emotional damage and to save Guenthers sanity 🙏

• Heart

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Happy #105 you lovely lovely nosey hitches!! I know I’ve not been as active recently but really life is hard atm for various reasons. So thanks for putting a smile on my face whenever I pop in ❤❤

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
When there are girls throwing themselves at you wherever you go but you had to bring your mom to the race

1655481909643.png

• Haha

spielberg

VIP Member
this entirely crosses the line for me. as someone who has been mocked for the way my teeth looked when i was younger, I'm still insecure about them
her teeth are gorgeous, she doesn't need braces - if she wanted she could get them but she doesn't need them
let her be, maybe she got them from a family member and they are important to her... o don't get why people have the need to say such things
Screenshot_20220618_212122_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Has anyone else seen that video of Charles hugging and kissing Pierre's parents? I can't link it here for whatever reason but it made me cry a bit

I love that Sky is making a big point to talk about how disgusting it is what happened to Naomi - having all drivers speak about it as well, really great stuff by Sky

• Heart
Chuffed for Alonso...I know some aren't keen on him but as someone nearer his age than Landos....go on! Also Mick....please don't fuck this up.
Does anyone else feel like this Championship already been won though?