Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spielberg

VIP Member
Kimi ex engineer just said that it will probably be quite easy for the teams to skirt the test for the porpoising in fp3 (on every track not just this weekend) to avoid a penalty and that he already has an idea or two on how to do it 💀💀
well i mean, he was also the guy who said, no i can't hear you, answering kimis question if he can hear him...
but if that's true then the fia really have to up their game

• Haha
Reactions: 2

imolathesecond

VIP Member
We are going athletics mad this summer and Birmingham was the best I could offer as I wasn’t taking him to the World or Euro champs in Oregon/Munich😂…also distracting myself from my now cancelled for the third year running US trip 😔
I'm so sorry your trip was cancelled 😭

Minttu

VIP Member
We are going athletics mad this summer and Birmingham was the best I could offer as I wasn’t taking him to the World or Euro champs in Oregon/Munich😂…also distracting myself from my now cancelled for the third year running US trip 😔
Wait what? It got cancelled again?😮 why?

I'm so sad for you, knowing how excited you were for this trip❤❤

Finally caught up.after yesterday's shenanigans, did not end up with quali and sex. But let's say my inner slag is happy and proud for once. 😂

I also hate pink gin with my whole heart and head. Especially when you get it for free..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Eurgh just turned on and it's obviously drying up as it's the same old same old at the top again 🙄. I had high hopes for an exciting qualis.

aidil

VIP Member
I’d love to get some little ones but I’m TERRIFIED of needles
Like when I go to donate blood I die a little on the inside
I’m absolutely petrified of needles but have quite a few tattoos now! It doesn’t feel like needles at all so you’d be fine! 😍 I always liken the pain to accidentally scratching sunburnt skin 😂

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
No actually Lando lucky as hell, they almost touched 😂 good thing the team told him about this because there were green flags at that part of the track

Lando also didn't get a proper lap in because of the yellows and he's still taking it quite carefully, he's twitching a lot less than other people
yeah just saw that angle. definitely lucky no one smashed it this session.
Heres to a crazy quali in a few hours