Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aidil

VIP Member
I just spontaneously spent ยฃ510 on tickets for me and one of my brothers to go to the Commonwealth Games in August. I never do anything spontaneous. But happy race day ๐Ÿ˜˜
Jealous! Bet the atmosphere will be amazing and you deserve it after all your hard work! ๐Ÿ˜

Wish race tickets were cheaper so we could all treat ourselves to some of them too! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Happy Seb-thread!

But before getting on the bus, I got the call that I had the highest bid! I got the frikkin' house I wanted!! It's out in the countryside, and I will always have a spare room for you guys on standby if you want to drop by๐Ÿ˜˜โค
That is wonderfull news!! Congratulations!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

8bafd9e60b03b30d5f7c93540b778f90.jpg

Hi gals , so much real liffing and still recovering from surgery. Spent last 3 days catching up with last threads omg.
Hope you feel a bit better now!?

Happy #105 you lovely lovely nosey hitches!! I know Iโ€™ve not been as active recently but really life is hard atm for various reasons. So thanks for putting a smile on my face whenever I pop in โคโค
Real life can be really stupid and hard sometimes.
Hope things will better for you soon.
Happy we can make you smile sometimes.
Big hug for you too

Last edited:
  • Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Exactly....and it's how you deal with those shit results that shows the measure of a driver at the end of the day. Let's be honest, we all love it when they fight from the back and show real metal....Lewis in Brazil, Checo in Bahrain....god tier
They've got a great chance at a comeback and prove themselves, that's just as fun

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Pierre technical issue, AM no idea - lost pace over lunch
I think they heard that maybe they had chosen new tires rather than the ones they used previously?
not sure how that works on wets

but this is gonna make for some insanity tomorrow and fights to get up from the back

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
hahaha bringing this backโ€ฆ โ€œiโ€™m not meant to be straightโ€ ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™‚๏ธ
This applies to half the grid honestly.

George Making Poutine Sexy
Speaking of which I'm gonna go get everything I need to make some Poutine for tomorrows race
Encouraging a poutine cookoff
View attachment 1352100
Oh fucking hell Georgeous! That jawline! But let me feel that tongue loosen me up please.

• Haha
  • Heart

Albrouze

Chatty Member
I wasnโ€™t into the wag following when they were together so I am definitely off to check this out now! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Heโ€™s just a massive goofy nerd under the newly acquired muscles (and hair) ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yes! There are a lot of highlights to get through though. She seems just as silly and goofy ๐Ÿ˜†

• Heart

Pippi11

VIP Member
Brown & the Aussies - coming to an arena near you in 2023
*I love that he spends time with the driversโ€™ personal crew that arenโ€™t even McLaren employed ๐Ÿงก
View attachment 1352293

Update from your not so local weatherwoman: wet FP3 very, very likely however rain is expected to stop shortly before quali

@Bobby1743 I love the Dutch ballot, Valtteri putting Lando as the best dressed in orange is amazing ๐Ÿ˜‚
Blakeโคโคโคโคโคโคโค

Reactions: 1

kubnikol

VIP Member
Happy Seb-thread!

So, life update from me: I've forgotten my sunglasses at home and I am currently in the city. Someone got hit by the train I took into the city. Ended up taking the bus to the city. But before getting on the bus, I got the call that I had the highest bid! I got the frikkin' house I wanted!! It's out in the countryside, and I will always have a spare room for you guys on standby if you want to drop by๐Ÿ˜˜โค

I'm so ready to call it a weekend in just three hours. Celebrating with champagne and buying a bottle of vintage white wine to have when I just feel like it ๐Ÿ™ˆ
I totally missed this ! Congratulations โค You deserve this โ˜บ

• Heart
Reactions: 1