Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minttu

VIP Member
To be fair, Yuki is so small that we can easily set up a resus unit in his garage, he doesn’t need as much space πŸ˜‚ You can drive the ambulance and I’ll hang out the back with my paramedic kit! πŸš¨πŸš‘ AAC MAKE THIS HAPPEN!
We need to pitch this to the FIA for next yearπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1

imolathesecond

VIP Member
worries me that he’s still in the pits!
They fired up and shut it down again, probably not safe to go out like that, this might be it for him unless given how little time there's left

He's out now. On Inters, his tyres will be cold as hell.

JustPeachy!

Chatty Member
#105 sad that we won’t have a drivers number on the title anymore πŸ˜‚ moving at the speed of light

OOps2022

VIP Member
I chose not to manifest anything with words today, hence my previous post, but I will only add one thing (because this vid always cracks me up)

OT but today is the Erzberg Rodeo (don't even know if that's a thing outside of austria) where drivers have to bring their motorbike over a muddy hill - the erzberg - and it's super fun and exciting
Marcel Hirscher, the best skiier in the world according to records and statistics, is actually taking part today
it sounds interesting and I was wondering what Hirscher is doing now (I was obsessively following alpine skiing for some time) so I would gladly check it. I don't know if it is available to watch outside Austria but if not I will check later on youtube, maybe someone will post some vids

Last edited:

Minttu

VIP Member
I'm not a huge fan of him either, but I do want everyone who has a home race to do good. This weekend I'm even cheering for Latifi, not having high hopes, but you know πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I was just throwing Lance in there for good measure, or else i would have been writing down the *real* order of Canada 2019 πŸ˜‚

Renault engine reliability improved a bit with the upgrades. More concerned about the 6 Ferrari powered cars.
With the new engines coming 2026 development on the current ones has been frozen, except for reliability, so everyone went full out with the power but now reliability is coming for them.
Maybe Mick manifestation will be pointless. As will he.

Blablabla29

VIP Member
If there is a big difference in the times set by the 2 Mercedes cars in fp1 it could be explained by the dact that the 2 cars will not be running with the same floor

Minttu

VIP Member
Christ those clouds look so ominous! Happy to see Jenson 😍 I’ve just turned on the TV - what did Sky say about the Naomi thing then? So glad they addressed it!

I was about to call you fancy for having champagne but I’ve just seen the rest of your posts - CONGRATULATIONS! So proud of you for being a boss lady! 😍 Enjoy that champers!
Thanks ❀ I was thinking about spraying it all over! I actually bought my first house, I think it's about to sink in πŸ˜‚

Will be opening the sims and figure out a floor plan, and what I need to get πŸ˜‚