Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aidil

VIP Member
Have you ever looked at Cate's saved stories on Instagram? She's saved a bunch from when they were together and she has him listening to Tchaikovsky while driving. πŸ˜† Definitely not his vibe, but it was cute as he was silly and goofy back then.
I wasn’t into the wag following when they were together so I am definitely off to check this out now! πŸ˜‚ He’s just a massive goofy nerd under the newly acquired muscles (and hair) πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3

maisie20

VIP Member
Happy Seb-thread!

So, life update from me: I've forgotten my sunglasses at home and I am currently in the city. Someone got hit by the train I took into the city. Ended up taking the bus to the city. But before getting on the bus, I got the call that I had the highest bid! I got the frikkin' house I wanted!! It's out in the countryside, and I will always have a spare room for you guys on standby if you want to drop by😘❀

I'm so ready to call it a weekend in just three hours. Celebrating with champagne and buying a bottle of vintage white wine to have when I just feel like it πŸ™ˆ
Big congratulations πŸ₯³ I’m so happy for you πŸ’œ

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
If she were the WAG of a more popular driver everyone would hate her. For the simple fact she follows him everywhere except for when she is riding her bicycle.
Imagine Luisa sitting there like this

• Haha

spielberg

VIP Member
killing time by playing that f1 wdc game from 2021-1950...i just need to work on my time now - currently at 1 min 44 πŸ˜‚
(you never know when you need it 😁 and it's also fun)

OOps2022

VIP Member
how cold is there? I started watching F1tv pre-quali show and Will Buxton looks like he's shivering big time - to the point it was noticeable clearly when I tuned in

Last edited:

spielberg

VIP Member
So let's recap:
- awaiting possible penalties for Carlos, Charles, Alex and Pierre
- technical issue for Pierre
- Perez and Albon crash out of Q2, Alex might be able to keep going
- brief issue with the car for Lando who's not comfortable in the car this weekend
- AM lost pace over lunch
Did I miss anything?

They'd be slow as anything, they need to be competitive still lol
well yeah haha but max was quick on the wet

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I would just like to take this time to say my offer of getting a tattoo if Daniel finished top 6 was only valid for last weekend. Thank you
You could offer it again, don't let this current standing get to you, lots of drivers on performance runs, like the Mercedes so no chance for our papaya trucks - again

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Cute! The dad seemed just as excited as his son to talk to Lance.

Yes! I never really noticed how much Yuki looks like his dad either. Pierre looks like mother.

The lap sitting with audio

Little Yuki with his Dad

this is so cute. i couldn't find much on his dad, but his dad was a mechanic which is how yuki got into racing. but would be down to hand with either alpha tauri parents (even if their f1 driver kids weren't around)

Minttu

VIP Member
Ok time to have a date with my iron so I can stay awake for fp2 πŸ˜‚ how the fu*k can have a one kid so many clothes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I was asking myself the same thing while cleaning out the upstairs living room today. It has mostly been used as a closet for me the last 7 years. I found clothes I didn't even knew I had πŸ˜‚ Have fun with the iron, remember not to leave it for too long in one place πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2