Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minttu

VIP Member
BROWN FLAG!! GROUNDHOG KISSING THE TRACK! πŸš¨πŸš‘ Here comes Aidil and Minttu in the Aston Martin Safety Hog Ambulance πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈ I’m sure Pierre will clear a little corner for us to work πŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
Or are we just kicking poor Yuki out to have our area? Will the FIA give us our own area?

Brown flag sounds so wrong πŸ˜‚

Dibs on driving the safety hog ambulance

@aac_124 we could really need a photoshop of this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1

OOps2022

VIP Member
I was in no rush to know so far knowing that Lewis is experimenting for long term solutions, but now I really really want to know what is the difference between George's and Lewis' cars

Meanwhile, Charles looking hot with his headphones in the garage

• Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
I was just thinking to myself, those clouds are going in an Eastern ish direction. And when the report on weather came up it said north east. I am a real weather geek πŸ˜‚

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Will Alonsos car break though? It's hardly been reliable. How many races/qualis has he crashed out in?
Renault engine reliability improved a bit with the upgrades. More concerned about the 6 Ferrari powered cars.
With the new engines coming 2026 development on the current ones has been frozen, except for reliability, so everyone went full out with the power but now reliability is coming for them.

Blablabla29

VIP Member
commentators suggested some teams might be saving their sets of inters for quali, unsure how many sets they have but makes sense if they are the quicker tyre (especially when the track dries up a bit more)
They have 4 sets of inters each weekend, but race control "gift" them one more today because of weather conditions. So they should have enough sets for quali.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
hello everyone πŸ™‚ yesterday seeing the cars on track was UNREAL and kind of coming to terms with the fact that these people are real. looking forwards to quali today 🀩
Ah Man I totally wish I had gone ahead with tickets.
Seems like such a great vibe overall there!

aidil

VIP Member
Did Fernando set that 1:15.5 on mediums or is the graphic glitching? πŸ‘€
wtf is going on! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Let's just say, my thesis on economical consequences as a result of Moose vs. Cars will be an asset. We just have to scale it down a bit πŸ˜‚ (with my thesis I also did way to much study on accidents involving wildlife, so i know it allπŸ˜‚)
Yassss and I’ve got experience rehabbing wildlife (shout out to all the hedgehogs who have had spa breaks in my apartment) so TOGETHER? We are unstoppable πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜‚

• Heart

kubnikol

VIP Member
My iron only comes out when I am sewing to press seams or hems and to fuse interfacing...once the clothes are made they don't get ironed unless it is a reaaaaaally special/important occasion 🀣
well if i wouldn't be stupid and hang them correctly , no need of ironing. But no i love to have more work πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

kubnikol

VIP Member
I was asking myself the same thing while cleaning out the upstairs living room today. It has mostly been used as a closet for me the last 7 years. I found clothes I didn't even knew I had πŸ˜‚ Have fun with the iron, remember not to leave it for too long in one place πŸ˜‚
when we moved last year i throwed out so many clothes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I was like, there is no way i'm packing that πŸ˜‚ haha don't worry I have date with my iron every 2 weeks πŸ˜‚ we switch with my husband every week πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Has anyone else seen that video of Charles hugging and kissing Pierre's parents? I can't link it here for whatever reason but it made me cry a bit

I love that Sky is making a big point to talk about how disgusting it is what happened to Naomi - having all drivers speak about it as well, really great stuff by Sky
Where is it ?

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Nooooo! Oh Iona I am SO sorry. When you’d gone quiet I thought it was because you’d be getting ready to leave for the US. Why has it been cancelled? I know how excited you were, so sorry mate! 😭
Ugh Bummer.... Had a trip cancelled for 2 years due to covid... was worth it ultimately even though it was an entirely different trip. US is a mess right now, hopefully we can clean it up by the time you make it here.
But if you go to Birmingham that means Fewtrell mafia land. I would LOVE to learn more about the crazy history of this Birmingham family