Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Albrouze

Chatty Member
He is a really good guy. He’s been getting so much hate for his driving and being a pay driver, despite being a decent driver - like that pole in 2020 was really special, and he deserves none of it. He looks like the kind of guy that wouldn’t hurt a fly.
Totally agree with all of this!

Reactions: 2

maisie20

VIP Member
I’ll get the glitter macaroni shrine and Gasly candles out now my lovely! πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ OVER πŸ‘πŸ» TAKE πŸ‘πŸ» OVER πŸ‘πŸ» TAKE πŸ‘πŸ»

I’m on a 7am start on Monday so I may just throw myself out the window if we get another bad result 🀣
I liked this without reading the last sentence. No window jumping plz.

but as a Danny Ric and McLaren fan I understand

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I like that if we have to listen to Horner on the pit wall every other race at least the Sky Sports team and giving him a throughly good pressing over the porpoising technical directive and cost cap.
As much as it pains me to say he has a point on both of these things. Not 100% agreeing with what he's saying but it's also not the utter bullshit he's usually going on about.

Dangermouse84

Chatty Member
in spa multiple drivers said the conditions were horribly and sochi was a strategical catastrophe... have you seen any other rain races - lando can drive very well in rainy conditions
Yep for many years. Didn't watch him in F2 though so maybe he showed something there. My point was I think he drives about as well as anyone else in wets. He's no Verstappen or Michael Schumacher

spielberg

VIP Member
let's please keep this thread until tomorrow - seems to bring good luck to a certain number 5
also... max and charles - what are you doing?

aidil

VIP Member
I love the way Ted holds no punches. He just turned around to James Allison and said β€˜so how did you get the car so wrong’ 🫣🀣
Let me tell you I spat my drink everywhere when he said that πŸ˜‚

spielberg

VIP Member
OT but today is the Erzberg Rodeo (don't even know if that's a thing outside of austria) where drivers have to bring their motorbike over a muddy hill - the erzberg - and it's super fun and exciting
Marcel Hirscher, the best skiier in the world according to records and statistics, is actually taking part today

imolathesecond

VIP Member
let's please keep this thread until tomorrow - seems to bring good luck to a certain number 5
also... max and charles - what are you doing?
No point for Charles to do quali sims as he won't participate, he's doing nothing really because it won't be wet tomorrow either. Max is just doing installation laps too, looking to figure out temperature warm up etc.

Knit Happens

VIP Member
when we moved last year i throwed out so many clothes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I was like, there is no way i'm packing that πŸ˜‚ haha don't worry I have date with my iron every 2 weeks πŸ˜‚ we switch with my husband every week πŸ˜‚
My iron only comes out when I am sewing to press seams or hems and to fuse interfacing...once the clothes are made they don't get ironed unless it is a reaaaaaally special/important occasion 🀣

• Haha

maisie20

VIP Member
Does Charles have to compete in quali or can he sit it out as he’s back of the grid anyway? Same with Yuki?