Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minttu

VIP Member
We need another driver to go full slag because Pierre does not do it for me at all.
You'll get there, it just takes a while. Pierre did nothing for me for a while. Esteban was just a guy I could be friends with. Now I want to fuck the French out of them so hard.πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Right, seeing as I actually have them ready....here's my weekend ourfits Tattle.
In honour of PRIDE month and to stick 2 fingers up at the FIA I'm going all out with my allyship on Friday....
2022_06_15_16_18_00_319.jpg

Saturday I'm going to get tongues wagging even more by wearing Aston Martin green and seemingly flirting with Seb. Obviously we're just talking bees and shit but 2010 me is a happy girl...
2022_06_15_13_18_07_763.jpg

And lastly Sunday....hold on to your hats guys and gals, I'm not wearing colours. Obviously not wearing beige, I can't bring myself to do it but I have gone linen in honour of my man. We can get crumpled together...
2022_06_15_09_06_49_528.jpg

• Heart

CeCesworld

VIP Member
Christ on a bike is something I say all the time at work πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ along with 'im colder than a witches tit' πŸ§™β€β™€οΈ when they blast out the air con.
Come on now, there cannot be a mention of Christ on a Bike without a picture of our dearly departed, Lord and saviour of fabulous hair, Italian Jesus πŸ•―

3383D9A8-0593-4392-A348-5716D957656A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Futtrit

VIP Member
From my investigations I surmise that Nando is looking past the bangers and straight at Fisichella's lips πŸ€“

20220616_085503.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
Hello!I have updated myself after 3 days, it seems few things have been happening so I hope the weekend will be interesting.;)
I am mostly curious about how this FIA porpoising rule will look in reality...

Anyway, just dropped in to say hi and wish everyone cool race weekend :cool::cool::giggle:

• Heart