Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minttu

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220614-161004_Chrome.jpg

Some of the responses under the Ryanair "liked by Pierre gasly"-tweets are pretty good 😂 This one is a personal favorite as of now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

imolathesecond

VIP Member
At least they got Sergio and Carlis right 😂😂
My personal favorite must be Jorge Russel, I think his story is something like posh English guy had a guys trip to some islands on Spain to party, liked it to much he moved there. Later he got more and more involved with Spanish culture, he loves to dance flamenco, and moved to the mainlands of Spain, away from all of those awful party people. He changed his name and now lives happily ever after at a winefarm somewhere in Spain 😂
Goes very well with my suggestion to call George Jorge as long as he’s in Mexico or Spain for the races

Technically they got Charles right as well, he is a Carlos in Spanish 😂 man’s really called Charles with a girlfriend called Charlotte (female Charles), a teammate called Carlos (Spanish Charles) and he’s from Monte Carlo - which means Mount Charles

• Haha
  • Heart

kklurker

Weekend outfits for fun! 😁

Friday: Little bit casual, but still cute fun with a frilly skirt
F02E59C5-4268-4B3B-B650-F2B53C6A0D3D.jpeg

Saturday: Trying to go for effortless, cool girl chic with the bandeau, blazer, jeans combo
C61A1743-57F9-4A8F-9D9B-DB787D2A132C.jpeg

Sunday: Bring on the sun ☀ It’s race day!
9BCCB143-C2AA-4519-8F40-57AB86ECADC5.jpeg

• Heart

Albrouze

Chatty Member
Pierre is a slag, mama's boy, and crucifix wearing catholic.
Funnily enough, I just read a book last night about Pierre's family & friends' reactions to his win at Monza. I've had it since last year, but never read it. There are multiple stories in it about his being a mama's boy. Including how he would talk his way out of not having his schoolwork done and then have his mother do his projects for him.

Other interesting tidbits (?) were that one of his friends said that Pierre first found out he was getting his F1 seat from Max. Helmut hadn't officially called him yet, but he'd already been told by Max (who I guess can't keep a secret) that Carlos was going to Renault & that he was going to be offered the Toro Rosso seat. Also Pierre's father said that after his demotion from RB to TR, Carlos called him & invited to spend a few days with his family in Mallorca.

Oh and that him, Anthoine Hubert & their other friend were caught trying to climb into a room at the girls' school beside their boarding school. The girls had tied sheets to help them get in. 😅

• Heart
  • Haha

maisie20

VIP Member
So Daniels taken a leaf out of Pierre’s book and is entering his slag era with that Instagram caption/announcement

Lurkers this is a joke

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

maisie20

VIP Member
imagine him giving you this look 😭

ironic how Pierre’s initials are PG when he literally gives most people here very non PG thoughts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13