Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sc1909

VIP Member
It’s not even about feeling old but having to be an adult by then when right now I am an actual mess 😂
Sorry to say being an actual adult never stops being messy. You just get better at pretending you know what the hell you're doing. Take it from this oldie who is 10 years old than you!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Guys, I'm really disturbed in multiple ways about lando having actual cutlery in his pants and was cool diving into a wall with it before realizing he should remove it
1. Is he a secret klepto who can't resist the urge to steal even stupid things like cutlery
2. He's got some weird ocd about sharing cutlery so he sticks it in his pocket next to his dick like that's better
3. I am a fan of lando bulge.... and 2. Makes me nervous
4. He's cheating on Jon's nutrition plan, but is still so posh boy english he can't eat anything without them.

Full consideration given, I'm going with 1. Lando is a klepto and must steal meaningless things for the rush of it.... and when lu isn't around foe other pre race rushes.

• Haha

Blablabla29

VIP Member
And telling them all the long, complicated history of the slag driver 🤣.
On that note...I saw that it the 29 year anniversary of James Hunts death...surely the OG slag driver!
Can you imagine the drama if a driver wear this "sex, breakfast of champions" on his suit nowadays ? 😂😂

Screenshot_20220616-090737_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Good morning! While I’m waiting for my second train, I thought I’ll drop my race outfit. Only attending the race on Sunday, busy busy. Also manifesting rain as always because I love chaos.
1655188477248.jpeg

• Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Updates on the Ferrari problems in baku. This sentence about work to find a mid/long term solution is kind of worrying 😬 We may need to be prepared for some other troubles 🙁

• Sad

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Overplaying them? Absolutely not.
But letting the drivers suffer when the solution to porpoising is common knowledge just to not lose any more performance? Yes.
Maybe even applying some media pressure to get the FIA to have a minimal ride height to gain net performance? Perhaps.

But suggesting they’re overplaying serious pain is disgusting. As disgusting as Merc letting their drivers go through it when the solution is at hand. This is far beyond what a competition and having a performance advantage should look like, this is messing with peoples health. If McLaren or Red Bull were the ones letting their drivers drive like that, the community would be up in arms. Again, I love Merc, but I don't know why we're letting it fly that this team is risking serious injuries on two young men only to gain a competitive advantage, refusing to raise the ride height, and then complaining to the governing body of the sport to get a rule change that would benefit them and no one else. And Horner can kindly shut his mouth after asking the same governing body to raise the minimum weight of the cars only because they were massively overweight with their own car.

Last edited:

StellaLuna

Y'all tumblr is on one. The whole "dropping knees but no proposals" caption is sending them into the universe that Heidi is some how effected by this.

Do they not realize that Daniel is so private and Heidi is so low key on social that they could easily be that couple that doesn't tell anyone anything and then a random photo of "just married" from months ago is posted.

• Haha