Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsspa

Sorry for the like spam you probably all just received - I’ve been putting in the hours to catch up on the last few threads 🫡

I wanted to come on and squeal about how I just got offered my dream job on Friday after a really long application and interview experience 😮💨

I qualify as a solicitor in September so if anyone has F1 legal and contract questions send them my way!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

aidil

VIP Member
I have insomnia again and can’t stop watching Yuki saying Giuseppe Giuseppe over and over 🤣 The man is a walking meme and completely unaware of it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

GossipingLily

Chatty Member
Well I brought up paddock outfits yesterday and then never even posted mine so here we go! Lots of red because it's Canada after all and I have to represent my country right! But then some orange on race day because Daniel needs the demonstration of support 😂.

Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 12.10.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 12.15.17 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 12.30.17 PM.png

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member
All this talk of being old and guess who’s turned 33 today? 😅🙋🏼‍♀️ As good a time as ever to de-lurk for a bit considering all the content we’ll get today! 🥺 Hope Pierre treats me!

Worth posting this link again I think...

What an absolute treat this is! Thanks for posting! 💜

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
The FIA is considering a rule that basically says that if porpoising reaches a certain level the ride height needs to be raised. This is the first sane thing they’ve ever done and I’m happy they’ve taken it seriously and came up with a solution that’s fair towards the other teams with very little to none porpoising.

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Papa Sainz answer under the Mercedes post about Pedro Gaseoso 😬😅

Gaseoso apparently means gassy in english.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
Paddock fits time! Keeping it lowkey once again for Montreal.

Friday - We're keeping it cute and casual. Minimal accessories, simple but put together.
Screenshot_20220614_222546.jpg

Saturday - I feel like this is something that Lily would wear

Screenshot_20220614_222614.jpg

Sunday - Paying homage to Mr Beige himself,Pierre Gasly. Our sexy yoga cult leader.
Screenshot_20220614_222602.jpg

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
Love all of them . Boots weekend 😂 Luisa this is your weekend 😂
Thanks to this I might change every shoe choice I've made while planning my outfit for the last hour and 30 minutes😂 but I can't find the perfect pair of boots, and especially with my policy of not wearing hot sweaty shoes during summer (except for hiking, running and days with way to much walking, then i don't give a fuck, it's either birkinstocks or some good runningshoes)

But here are my outfits for this weekend.

Thursday is just a getting over the jetlag kind of day, so Netflix in bed and chilling.

Friday:
Collage 2022-06-14 21_16_07.jpg

Starting off with a Canadian tuxedo (told you jeans is a key word here) going with a bra underneath so I don't have to have the zipper up all the time. I get way to warm way to fast. Want to change out the belt on the jumpsuit with a brown one. And I really wanted to find some nice boots to go with this, but wasn't able to find any that are more open and loose fitting. 🙃
Saturday:
Collage 2022-06-14 21_29_59.jpg

Embracing the summer on Saturday. But keeping the jeans with a jacket 😂 going for some more comfortable shoes today(yes, the vans are making a comeback), I'm already struggling walking after a Friday in heels.
Sunday:
Collage 2022-06-14 21_25_53.jpg

Here comes the color!! Just because I wanted to. And yes, last weekends shoes are also kind of in the mix this weekend (told you they came in more colors, and I'm not done yet!) Going for a full orange day on Sunday, hoping for a good weekend for our boys in McLaren🧡 (i realise now that I should be cheering for the homeboys, but I'm not in the mood for a green dress this weekend, and I'm wearing blue for Friday and saturday)
Of course I'm having a nice pair of comfortable leggings and some good shoes in my suitcase so I can change quickly after the race and just get out and chill.😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20220614-122730_Instagram.jpg

Carmen really be out there making me feel like a disgusting mess. I'm sweltering at work in an ugly arse uniform and she's looking as cool as a cucumber. Cheers Carmen 😭

• Haha
  • Heart

comprehensiveg

Chatty Member
A journalist that I follow on twitch just showed some pictures of the drivers that he took like 15 years ago. Seb with Hannah!
306A00D7-1212-4502-B076-290B30E6A722.jpeg

• Heart

StellaLuna

This was so much fun! Sooo my canadianGP paddock outfits - Friday, Saturday, and Sunday ☺
I repeated some things because I see myself being a very practical traveler and I don't mind repeating outfits either. Heidi's impact. 🥲
BE2578D1-5C92-4B1D-B699-6E5F190F476B.jpeg
CB25368A-CA10-4732-AB47-9AB95AB234D5.jpeg
AAE4A40C-8399-4D3E-A92C-664A01DAE0D2.jpeg

• Heart