Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jessicam1712

Pierre let Yuki and his mom to go on a date with Charles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Futtrit

VIP Member
Also ESPN reports that Max just said "Shit happens...." about Sharl.

The ACTUAL words were...."I would say shit happens, that's racing, you know?" Verstappen, who experienced the heartbreak of crashing out of the lead in Baku last year, told reporters.

"It happened to me, it happened to many people in the past and unfortunately it's happening to Charles.

"If I would be in the same situation, I would also be disappointed, I think that's very normal, but it's about how you come out of it."

• Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
Parralel universe
Pierre is stall faster than they are.
and probably have better customerservice 😂

this is not really F1 related, but it is car related. Just want you all to drive safe wherever and whatever you drive. Just found out via Facebook that a guy i knew a lifetime ago died in a motorcycle vs. Car today. It is a wake up call, as this is not the only one of those guys that have died in car related accidents.
And don't be afraid to tell someone if they are a reckless driver❤

Today's little preach from me, please continue to thirst over drivers, say that you don't like them and whatever else might happen today ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

aidil

VIP Member
Ahhhhh thank you SO much for all the birthday messages guys, I feel so loved by my lovely Internet buds! 🥺 Deffo needed that after the most horrendous (and hot!) day at work! You’re all babes 💜 Also can’t believe I share a bday with Jake Dennis! That’s so cool! 😁

Also in reference to a few pages back, I can confirm Italians hate everything including themselves at times 🙋🏻‍♀️🤣 Hence my absence for a few days as I was so grumpy.

I’m buzzing for the European time difference this weekend - means I can actually watch FP tomorrow. Interested to see the outcome of the new FIA decision.

Had a really long and tiring shift but came here to post this "best of" compilation. You're welcome 😁
Just when I thought I couldn’t love them more and then they do this on my birthday 💜💜💜

Also… Popped round to my mum’s house earlier and found Seb on her fridge above a pic of my dad 😂😂😂 Thought you’d appreciate!

1655415375397.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
There is a lot going on at the moment surrounding research into head injuries and brain disease surrounding footballers and headers and rugby players. Hence why heading is banned at younger levels etc.

The last thing the FIA/F1/teams should open themselves up to is potential longer term litigation if drivers do suffer premature back troubles or proper injuries as a result of porpoising that they could've intervened and stopped.

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Oh my... And it is not even the GP yet 🤦‍♀️ I feel like this will be 10x worse than Miami 🤢

Screenshot_20220615-233504_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Absolutely. It must have gone Hunt, Senna (some seriously dodgy dating history there if you dig deep 😬), Button, Kimi, Daniel (maybe...he seems more of a serial monogamist to me), Pierre. Feel free to add others...the 80s seem slag free.
Speaking of my man...
View attachment 1346775
He's just setting me up for my late shift...
Wasn't Alonso also a slag at one point? I think i have read something about it but can't remember where ?

Screenshot_20220616-091516_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Circling back to Esteban’s pic - it took me an embarrassing amount of time to get the pun because I was so excited about the picture and his arm 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12