Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jessicam1712

Goes very well with my suggestion to call George Jorge as long as he’s in Mexico or Spain for the races

Technically they got Charles right as well, he is a Carlos in Spanish 😂 man’s really called Charles with a girlfriend called Charlotte (female Charles), a teammate called Carlos (Spanish Charles) and he’s from Monte Carlo - which means Mount Charles
One of Pierre best friend is called Pierre , his engineer is Pierre too. BTW many Pierre in France. My husband middle name is also Pierre 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

OOps2022

VIP Member
I love a man with humor :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1340682

Who is Pedro Gaseoso?!🤣.
Their English is worse than mine, and i am not a journalist🤣🤣🤣

Edit: o wait, they mean Pierre Gassssssslyyyyy?
I will never be able to forget it now :)
At least they got Sergio and Carlis right 😂😂
My personal favorite must be Jorge Russel, I think his story is something like posh English guy had a guys trip to some islands on Spain to party, liked it to much he moved there. Later he got more and more involved with Spanish culture, he loves to dance flamenco, and moved to the mainlands of Spain, away from all of those awful party people. He changed his name and now lives happily ever after at a winefarm somewhere in Spain 😂
absolutely on a winefarm, I can't imagine George anywhere else, it must be a posh winefarm 😂
oh Pierre, we are awaiting slag summer

I don't know if I will be able to post or lurk for few days, so I wish you all a great race week, see you soon!
I leave these for you:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

monza

VIP Member
Mhmmm what did I say about wag presence

😏

If someone a month ago told me I'll use Checo as proof for my theories I would say they are crazy 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Albrouze

Chatty Member
Great minds think alike! 😂💜 I love the natural banter between them both. I could just watch them chattering away for hours 🤣

That's what I liked about it too. It seemed natural, even with neither of them speaking in their own languages.

After seeing them laugh about it (even though Pierre was pissed at the time), I do want to know why Yuki was 1.5 hours late for their dinner date.

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
✨lady in white spice✨ effect

Yes to pride vibes. See attached Netflix Instagram post that I quote on the daily:

Rhea Norwood in form of Imogen you are an icon
And I LOVEEEE Saturday oh my god
And here for the ginger spice influence 😉

Girlies drop everything we have a Pierre dump
Hell yeah... F1 coming through making my day even better when there's still 2 days until racing starts

People who go through a lot when they were young mature early, they will usually treat people like the way they want themselves to be treated. They may come of as aloof but they are the kindest people. They don't want the abuse to continue to next generation so they try to be kind as possible. I hope Max get all the love he deserves. I am not really a max fan but if I get a chance to talk to a F1 driver it will definitely be Max

it seems most people who dont deal with childhood trauma in their 20s usually have it hit by mid 30s when they are trying to start their own family and adult life. Sometimes things get blocked out or excused, especially when say your abuser is ALWAYS around.

just gonna bring up will smith 'protecting' his wife because he couldn't defend his mother from abuse.

Last edited:

What's your point

VIP Member
Ya know I am just going to say this and I know some won't agree but I am going right off Lando. Can't explain it so won't even try but the boy is bugging me.

• Wow
  • Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Lando’s brother got another dog an I am obsessed, I just really love dogs and I’d give a lot to pet these cuties
I swear just a fee days I was telling my mum how I’d name my dog Mokka if I had one

• Heart

kklurker

I’m not a huge fan of Dax but I adore K Bell. Dax seems like a genuine friend to Danny though — it was nice hearing how he messages and supports him even through his lows.

Points that stood out to me:
- How great of a person Daniel is… with his good manners and thoughtfulness. Like, this man was brought up right by Joe and Grace.
- Everyone loves Blake ust as much as they love Daniel hahahahaha
- Daniel talking about how much multitasking goes on in the cockpit. I think a lot of people don’t realize how much on the fly adjusting the drivers do and how much skill it really takes to be an F1 driver.
- The level of involvement Daniel has with his merch, having meetings every Tuesday or whatever. DR’s merch is top tier — it’s amazing and annoying at the same time (because it’s so damn expensive).

God, I love him so much 🥰 I really hope he has better drives from this point onwards and he enjoys himself till he hangs his racing boots (which is still in a few years, I’m sure).
874DAF49-CC7E-4007-B5EC-E2E8F547419E.jpeg

• Heart