Formula 1 Wags #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello!I have updated myself after 3 days, it seems few things have been happening so I hope the weekend will be interesting.;)
I am mostly curious about how this FIA porpoising rule will look in reality...

Anyway, just dropped in to say hi and wish everyone cool race weekend :cool::cool::giggle:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have insomnia again and can’t stop watching Yuki saying Giuseppe Giuseppe over and over 🤣 The man is a walking meme and completely unaware of it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ok, I know I am late with that but I just watched this vid Small talk with Pierre and Yuki and I have to comment, because it is adorable, one of the best of them, they both seem so natural and comfortable in it:D

I have insomnia again and can’t stop watching Yuki saying Giuseppe Giuseppe over and over 🤣 The man is a walking meme and completely unaware of it 😂
I just watched it before seeing your comment LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok, I know I am late with that but I just watched this vid Small talk with Pierre and Yuki and I have to comment, because it is adorable, one of the best of them, they both seem so natural and comfortable in it:D

I just watched it before seeing your comment LOL
Great minds think alike! 😂💜 I love the natural banter between them both. I could just watch them chattering away for hours 🤣

Reactions: 7
Great minds think alike! 😂💜 I love the natural banter between them both. I could just watch them chattering away for hours 🤣
They just give such wholesome brother vibes and I love it 🥰 if I ever need cheering up I watch Yuki’s dog impression and Pierre’s laugh always sets me off 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

That's what I liked about it too. It seemed natural, even with neither of them speaking in their own languages.

After seeing them laugh about it (even though Pierre was pissed at the time), I do want to know why Yuki was 1.5 hours late for their dinner date.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly, I didn't want it to end, I hope they will make similar vid soon :giggle:

They just give such wholesome brother vibes and I love it 🥰 if I ever need cheering up I watch Yuki’s dog impression and Pierre’s laugh always sets me off 🤣
They are both adorable in this vid, and I love Yuki's sense of humour, Giuseppe thing is hilarious :giggle:

That's what I liked about it too. It seemed natural, even with neither of them speaking in their own languages.

After seeing them laugh about it (even though Pierre was pissed at the time), I do want to know why Yuki was 1.5 hours late for their dinner date.
Hah, we should add it to the list of mysteries that should be solved,like what happened in Vegas with Sharl and DR ;)

Ok, I will try to catch some sleep, take care everyone and see you 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 5
hello! update from montreal!!! the rain was absolutely insane today, it started coming down HARD while I was still in line to go into the pitlane walk and unfortunately they closed because of the thunder before I could go in 😭 I think this whole weekend (except sunday) is supposed to be very rainy but it was still nice to get a feel for the area today and I'm so excited to actually see everyone tomorrow🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Heidi looking gorgeous in an off the shoulder bodycon dress 🤩View attachment 1348859
Wow Heidi, I hope Daniel knows how lucky he is 😂

Happy free practice day! Honestly it’ll be happy free practice night by the time things get going but still 😂

FP1 looks to be dry, FP2 might be another one of the thunderstorms so I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if they even cancel or delay it

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Wags, Tiffany and Andrea already in Canada. Carmen on her way🛬
Screenshot_20220617-075849_Instagram.jpg

Maybe she will go too?
Screenshot_20220617-080241_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 7
I think she sin Montreal. That looks like her head behind DR? Blake driving, port cop and Heidi in the back?

Putting them detective skills to good use today, I see! 🎉

I'm just not totally convinced, it looks like the person has shorter hair than Heidi. Unless her bangs are acting up and being messy😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.