Formula 1 Wags #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CONGRATS
You have spotted Heidi first!
We should give an award every race

That's the D3 family....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Putting them detective skills to good use today, I see! πŸŽ‰

I'm just not totally convinced, it looks like the person has shorter hair than Heidi. Unless her bangs are acting up and being messyπŸ˜‚
Yes it's an outside shot, I also feel like she probably wouldn't be at the track on a Thursday, seems like it would be quite boring, but who knows?!

Putting them detective skills to good use today, I see! πŸŽ‰

I'm just not totally convinced, it looks like the person has shorter hair than Heidi. Unless her bangs are acting up and being messyπŸ˜‚
Detective skills in overdrive! Heidi and DR both wear a plainish band on the ring finger on their right hand too.... πŸ’πŸ’’πŸ‘°πŸΌπŸ€΅πŸ»

πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes it's an outside shot, I also feel like she probably wouldn't be at the track on a Thursday, seems like it would be quite boring, but who knows?!

Detective skills in overdrive! Heidi and DR both wear a plainish band on the ring finger on their right hand too.... πŸ’πŸ’’πŸ‘°πŸΌπŸ€΅πŸ»

πŸ˜‰
Are you having too much free time today? πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

I'm so glad I'm only working half a day today, I'm currently the top bid for the house I've been wanting, and want to celebrate tonight, might even buy a bottle of champagne 🍾 (I'm not celebrating in advance this time, but keep your fingers crossed for me!!🀞)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning everyone! I just woke up to see an article in one of the biggest sport newspaper saying that Dominicalli could think about a GP in Nice and i'm like

I know this is just an idea and that it probably won't ever happen because i can see a looooooot of people fighting against it but:
1. What is the point of doing another race 20km away from Monaco?
2. Not another street circuit please i beg you 😫
3. France is a big country why doing everything in the east south ?

Reactions: 3
I’ve made the mistakes of letting my curls be free today. It’ll be 31 degrees. If I’m not posting by like 2 pm I’ve probably melted into a puddle πŸ₯²

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Are you having too much free time today? πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

I'm so glad I'm only working half a day today, I'm currently the top bid for the house I've been wanting, and want to celebrate tonight, might even buy a bottle of champagne 🍾 (I'm not celebrating in advance this time, but keep your fingers crossed for me!!🀞)
Yes my boss is off today!

Best of luck with the house, fingers and flaps crossed for you!

• Heart
Also… Popped round to my mum’s house earlier and found Seb on her fridge above a pic of my dad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Thought you’d appreciate!

View attachment 1348573
Your mum is a woman of fine tastes....obviously where you get it from ❀. Might have to pop Pierre topless on the fridge door to inspire me to lose those lockdown 7lbs I can't shift.
It won't work. I quite like those 7lbs now

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes my boss is off today!

Best of luck with the house, fingers and flaps crossed for you!
Thanks love ❀ I'm getting that calm before the storm feeling right now, I either win or I loose. My gut is telling me that I'll get a phonecall in 15 minutes during our Friday coffee πŸ™ˆ thankfully my boss is out today, I think she is in Budapest or something. I also want to travel!!!

Reactions: 2
He has the type of hair I ment πŸ˜‚ So now I'm confused again πŸ˜‚
i mean Thursday on track are boring so why she would be there πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ is she is in Canada she will be there on Saturday or Sunday . and I think Daniel will stay in US for another week . So maybe she is in NY☺

i mean Thursday on track are boring so why she would be there πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ is she is in Canada she will be there on Saturday or Sunday . and I think Daniel will stay in US for another week . So maybe she is in NY☺
But why wouldn't she go to Canada?
Just look at them locals

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree, I don't think it's Heidi. Plus she has never travelled with Daniel and co to the track and be spotted with him. She usually arrives - unseen - some other way like at Miami.

The guy behind Daniel, looks like a man

Reactions: 8
It's okay girls, remember that time she was driving with her sister and a christmas tree in the back and everybody was like "OMG Daniel, it's Daniel" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well nice legs Mr Honey Badger πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's okay girls, remember that time she was driving with her sister and a christmas tree in the back and everybody was like "OMG Daniel, it's Daniel" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well nice legs Mr Honey Badger πŸ˜…

We were desperate for the sweet nectar of hinty hints then, we've had partial confirmation / a super soft launch since then, look at how far we've come πŸ™ˆ

Do we reckon Alonso uses face tune, or is this what finding love in your early 40s does to a guy?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We were desperate for the sweet nectar of hinty hints then, we've had partial confirmation / a super soft launch since then, look at how far we've come πŸ™ˆ

Do we reckon Alonso uses face tune, or is this what finding love in your early 40s does to a guy?
πŸ˜‚

Oh gosh I see Fernando's face more than I see my mum and I'm currently home-home these days πŸ€―πŸ˜†

His story, her story, his post, her post, his story with shared post, her story with shared post, his reel, her reel, his story with shared reel, her story with shared reel
Comic sans. Comic sans everywhere. Boomers 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.