Formula 1 Wags #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pierre let Yuki and his mom to go on a date with Charles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ahhhhh thank you SO much for all the birthday messages guys, I feel so loved by my lovely Internet buds! 🥺 Deffo needed that after the most horrendous (and hot!) day at work! You’re all babes 💜 Also can’t believe I share a bday with Jake Dennis! That’s so cool! 😁

Also in reference to a few pages back, I can confirm Italians hate everything including themselves at times 🙋🏻‍♀️🤣 Hence my absence for a few days as I was so grumpy.

I’m buzzing for the European time difference this weekend - means I can actually watch FP tomorrow. Interested to see the outcome of the new FIA decision.

Had a really long and tiring shift but came here to post this "best of" compilation. You're welcome 😁
Just when I thought I couldn’t love them more and then they do this on my birthday 💜💜💜

Also… Popped round to my mum’s house earlier and found Seb on her fridge above a pic of my dad 😂😂😂 Thought you’d appreciate!

1655415375397.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ahhhhh thank you SO much for all the birthday messages guys, I feel so loved by my lovely Internet buds! 🥺 Deffo needed that after the most horrendous (and hot!) day at work! You’re all babes 💜 Also can’t believe I share a bday with Jake Dennis! That’s so cool! 😁

Also in reference to a few pages back, I can confirm Italians hate everything including themselves at times 🙋🏻‍♀️🤣 Hence my absence for a few days as I was so grumpy.

I’m buzzing for the European time difference this weekend - means I can actually watch FP tomorrow. Interested to see the outcome of the new FIA decision.

Just when I thought I couldn’t love them more and then they do this on my birthday 💜💜💜

Also… Popped round to my mum’s house earlier and found Seb on her fridge above a pic of my dad 😂😂😂 Thought you’d appreciate!

View attachment 1348573
I hope you had a lovely birthday! X

• Heart
Reactions: 4

View attachment 1348573
Like mother, like daughter, eh? 😂
You are loved by all of us Internet friends❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I did thank you, despite being in work! Highlight of my day was a cat patient walking across my computer and typing out “poo” - not even joking 🤣

View attachment 1348582
That is probably one of the cutest cats I've ever seen today! And I have seen the monster of a teenagercat my tenants have in a leash today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Like mother, like daughter, eh? 😂
You are loved by all of us Internet friends❤
She’s fallen in love with him since his Question Time appearance! 😂 Awww I love you all so much!

That is probably one of the cutest cats I've ever seen today! And I have seen the monster of a teenagercat my tenants have in a leash today 😂
He was so adorable and sassy but also blind which made me love him even more! 🥺

• Heart
She’s fallen in love with him since his Question Time appearance! 😂 Awww I love you all so much!

He was so adorable and sassy but also blind which made me love him even more! 🥺
If he comes in again, can you kidnap (or is it catnap?) Him for me? 😇

Everyone has to love Seb❤

• Heart
Wait a sec, is it Lily’s birthday today too?! WTF COME THROUGH JUNE 16TH CREW!

If he comes in again, can you kidnap (or is it catnap?) Him for me? 😇

Everyone has to love Seb❤
I’ll pop him in my backpack for you 🤣 He had some dental work done so he’s got a Hollywood smile now 😁

@aidil it’s Lily’s birthday today as well 😭 what is it about this day? Someone count back 40 weeks please - for science
Wavelength! Something must’ve been in the air around September time 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.