Formula 1 Wags #103

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good night to all of our horny witches and our dear Stephen. I am drinking for the first time in several weeks so I will be having a very hungover race day tomorrow!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh gawd.. came across Luisa's walk.. I am going to be a minority here, kudos for her first ramp walk and she looked radiant and confident but sorry squid you should improve. Instead of doing cat walk she was bouncing.

Reactions: 7
Going to bed & dreaming of this beautiful man πŸ₯°
Hoping a wee podium for him tomorrow along with Charles
This is a dreamy picture, I love it. Hopefully tomorrow will be good for this pretty guy :)

I am about to watch replay of q2 and q3 because I missed them, but I read the thread already so I know how quali ends. I am happy for Sharl and his dimples, but too bad for McLaren. the only thing "good" about it is that Lando and DR are next to eachother so for 24h maybe no journalist will bring Daniel's contract up.

Lewis still near the track at 2.11 at night, I hope it is not because he cannot sleep because of all this bouncing in the car.my head hurts just watching their heads bounce. I don't get why it is seen more as technical car related issue and less as drivers' health issue.

BTW I am not asleep as well Lewis, call me! Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Can we just appreciate this movie, my lord I know every line and every song πŸ₯Ί
Literally my childhood! Devastated when Harry Styles declined Eric in the live version. He would have been the HOTTEST PRINCEπŸ₯΅

Reactions: 3
whatever that person's thought process was making this, i would rethink putting lando as the second most evil driver

she also forgot checo btw

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh gawd.. came across Luisa's walk.. I am going to be a minority here, kudos for her first ramp walk and she looked radiant and confident but sorry squid you should improve. Instead of doing cat walk she was bouncing.
Maybe she was just porpoising in support of the papaya tractor

Oh i hated that πŸ˜‚ i was getting notifications that Daniel posted something and nothing πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Wait Instagram can notify you when people post? Is that what Pierre and Pato have in place?

Reactions: 1
Happy Race Day
Heres hoping Ferrari doesn't go so heavy on Carlos' drugs today. Would love to see him get a win.

1655013573530.png

Happy Race Day
Heres hoping Ferrari doesn't go so heavy on Carlos' drugs today. Would love to see him get a win.

1655013573530.png
nevermind. He's still dosed
Thanks kym
1655013797738.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Rise and shine papaya tractors it’s race day baby and we need double points okay thanks

86C9D497-D48A-4338-9070-D8108949D519.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I dreamed they double DNF’d and now I don’t want to watch the race, although tbf I always dream that
lol i dreamt that 1D made a reunion concert (thanks zayn) on the Baku track during the race and that charles had his i am stupid moment again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.