Formula 1 Wags #103

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I know its so wrong.... but one of the luisa insta accounts posted her doing a catwalk and it was hilarious. i feel bad for laughing because I'm not saying that shes not a model, or that she is short, but girl clearly has not mastered the runway class in model school.

Reactions: 3
Oh I know its so wrong.... but one of the luisa insta accounts posted her doing a catwalk and it was hilarious. i feel bad for laughing because I'm not saying that shes not a model, or that she is short, but girl clearly has not mastered the runway class in model school.
Am I the only one not seeing anything wrong with it? It’s her first time on a runway, it looks fine to me 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 5
Heidi reacting to some of her auditions outtakes 😂 and it seems she’s sticking to the drama/mystery genres?

Still curious about how the fanpage gets these videos, I looked on Dylan Stewarts’ stories (the guy Heidi tagged when she posted herself filming the auditions), and there’s nothing there

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pierre liking the F1’s accounts posts about Charles getting pole and his quali form this season and all the stats is just 🥺 he loves his calamar friend

Heidi reacting to some of her auditions outtakes 😂 and it seems she’s sticking to the drama/mystery genres?

Still curious about how the fanpage gets these videos, I looked on Dylan Stewarts’ stories (the guy Heidi tagged when she posted herself filming the auditions), and there’s nothing there
This is really cute 😂 really really hope she gets a part soon, it must be tough trying to go into US acting coming from Portugal where it seems to be less competitive

Last edited:
Link please

Red Bull congratulating Charles pôle on the last Ferrari post is something i like to see. Really different from last year toxicity (for now at least 😇)

Screenshot_20220611-231018_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Red Bull congratulating Charles pôle on the last Ferrari post is something i like to see. Really different from last year toxicity (for now at least 😇)

View attachment 1336208
Hahaha the admins may be friendly with each other but after Ferrari protested about the pit exit line no way Christian and Mattia are 😂 or the way the Ferrari pit wall literally perked up seeing Max’s flappy rear wing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And where can I find this 😂 🤔

Reactions: 2
Link please

Lu’s sister didn’t go as far as creating a fan account to keep us updated;), but she did post it in her stories!
95F8C9E0-A8E8-41AE-8A71-81F1B63EC9D5.jpeg

It isn’t a great walk, but the event seems very informal or at least not high fashion
She didn’t look out of place to me (unless there is a much different video out there)

Reactions: 10
Link please

on

but the end of the show she looks good from her sister's angle. the other waslk with the big shoes was her trying to be fierce and it just wasnt

Lu’s sister didn’t go as far as creating a fan account to keep us updated;), but she did post it in her stories!
View attachment 1336228

It isn’t a great walk, but the event seems very informal or at least not high fashion
She didn’t look out of place to me (unless there is a much different video out there)
I actually don’t think it’s that bad the dress is stunning 😍

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1336228

She looks amazing! It’s her first catwalk and she looks great up there. It’s really not that bad of a walk, practice makes perfect but it’s a great first step 🥰 also it looked like she opened the show as she’s the girl to walk out first for the final walk with all the girls? Go little squid!

View attachment 1336228

no this she looked normal and beautiful and relaxed
it was more this... and it could have been the shoes

1654982405400.png

• Angry
Reactions: 1
that account randomly blocked me from seeing their stories 🤣 but not their actual profile? never even interacted with them once hahah.
It’s a weird glitch. She keeps going private and then public again. So Instagram is confused and shows the posts (which she keeps archiving and unarchiving) but since it’s an actual private profile not the stories.

Reactions: 2
First full week of my new job finished with a hectic day now some gin cheers 🥂 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
i’d be so exhausted constantly hanging around and meeting new people every other week- and even living with them for certain shoots. idk how luisa does this
DD0B4F62-53AB-491A-BBAF-8BCE2204542C.jpeg
72250D17-D02F-40F7-BCD1-28E240C5D539.jpeg

her and all these other types of “small brand models” must be the most outgoing people ever. cannot relate in the slightest 🤣

Last edited:
My favourite instagram glitch was back then when you would put notifications for ✨someones✨ post and you get them even when he posts for close friends 😅

Reactions: 3
My favourite instagram glitch was back then when you would put notifications for ✨someones✨ post and you get them even when he posts for close friends 😅
Oh i hated that 😂 i was getting notifications that Daniel posted something and nothing 🙄😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.