Formula 1 Wags #103

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heidi reacting to some of her auditions outtakes 😂 and it seems she’s sticking to the drama/mystery genres?

Still curious about how the fanpage gets these videos, I looked on Dylan Stewarts’ stories (the guy Heidi tagged when she posted herself filming the auditions), and there’s nothing there
And again, we are not the only one who has that question
Screenshot_20220612-081551_Instagram.jpg

Question, i saw the fanpage follows a lot of accounts who HB also follows. Also the private ones. Like HB's mother and close friends.
Is it normal that family and friends accept follower requests from fanpages?
And how is it possible a fanpage has acces to the "close friends thing" on IG where she can see these video's.

Reactions: 3
oh dear they really adopted him now
Sorry late to all qualy posts. Ummm... I'm not sure what is happening here. But Fernando has always used media to try and tell his narrative. I guess it's also to his advantage to have his girlfriend connected to media as well. Maybe? Or I'm just cynical 🤣
Happy race day all! Stayed up way too late here in the US and hopefully don't sleep through the race but a 7a start is rough...really excited to see how things shake out today. AlphaTauri looking pretty sharp this weekend! Seb loves Baku. Mercedes always a mystery. Is Checo going to outshine Max? And will Alpine take advantage of that sector 3 speed? Who the duck knows! Love this circuit!
the-suspense-is-terrible-i-hope-it-lasts-gene-wilder.gif

• Heart
I had to parent my children yesterday so I’m just now getting caught up. Didn’t manage to watch FP3 or Quali until 9pm last night. Looks like it’s going to be another unpredictable Sunday in Baku.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning everyone! 1 lap in the f2 race and already a safety car, it will be a long race 😅

Reactions: 1
*Blake voice*
Bro the joke is over guys

All teams rely on this joke for weeks now 😅 that is what happens when you decide to destroy Daniel 😒
Unpopular opinion: 'Liked by Pierre Gasly' is funnier than 'Call it a Day' and that's coming from me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Unpopular opinion: 'Liked by Pierre Gasly' is funnier than 'Call it a Day' and that's coming from me
I believe it's not unpopular 😅

I love liked by Pierre Gasly but kinda think it's just used too much now
Like, marketing teams... Let's move on, there's been a weeks now 😬

Reactions: 4
Yep, this is what we expect. Not really a surprise to see it be Caldwell and Cordeel the cause of it either.
I really don't like Cordeel, was listening to a journalist talking about him the other day and the guy is a Mazepin bis, both on ans off track 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I really don't like Cordeel, was listening to a journalist talking about him the other day and the guy is a Mazepin bis, both on ans off track 🤢🤢
Oh absolutely garbage on and off track. But if you are a man and you have the money, nobody cares about either and will let you drive an F2 car 😡

Daniel checking out Lando’s little drawing and Lando seeking his approval is just their entire dynamic at this point

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.