Formula 1 Wags #103

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screen Shot 2022-06-12 at 3.27.19 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-12 at 3.26.23 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-12 at 3.26.40 AM.png

wow charles and lando were both at the paddock pretty late last night

Reactions: 5
And again, we are not the only one who has that question
View attachment 1336836

Question, i saw the fanpage follows a lot of accounts who HB also follows. Also the private ones. Like HB's mother and close friends.
Is it normal that family and friends accept follower requests from fanpages?
And how is it possible a fanpage has acces to the "close friends thing" on IG where she can see these video's.
I think Heidi posted these videos herself a few years ago. Apparently she was more active on social media years ago so the fan page probably just saved them. As for following HB’s family etc I don’t think it’s that odd. Heidi isn’t a huge celebrity (yet) so it’s probably nice for her mam to see she has a fanpage and is happy for the account that supports Heidi to follow her ☺

• Heart
Anyone else have that feeling that it’s going to be a boring, tame race? Like because it’s Baku and the history here we’re expecting it to be the same this year but I feel like it won’t, even quali where everyone is pushing was just 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Lewis was too, he posted from the paddock at like 2 am. They all have unfinished business with this track. Hope the sleep deprivation helps them today lmao
oh jeez 😕 im gonna join them with the sleep deprivation because its 3:30am for me and i still haven't slept yet. at this point i don't even wanna risk going to bed because i will probably miss the race :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone else have that feeling that it’s going to be a boring, tame race? Like because it’s Baku and the history here we’re expecting it to be the same this year but I feel like it won’t, even quali where everyone is pushing was just 🤷🏻‍♀️
Tbh last year before the red flag wasn't that great either if i remember correctly so yeah it could be either pretty boring or just chaos 😅

Reactions: 4
I want Hungary level madness, none of the races this year were crazy this year and we’re really due an insane race 🥺
we're due for some proper teammate drama. maybe a repeat of 2018 👀

also didn't toto say something about the top 4 crashing 😶 that'd be chaosss

Lu probably bullied him into staying poor lans 😭
she forced him to stay up and like her ig pics at 12am 😥😥😥

• Haha

Yes! Give me Max overtaking Charles and Checo at the start and then brake checking both Ferraris and Checo, we know he likes to do that around here. George leads. Amazing race 😂

Reactions: 7

she forced him to stay up and like her ig pics at 12am 😥😥😥
Max and Checo do a Max and Daniel
FE99CD11-F1D8-46CF-AA33-95259587FD56.jpeg

• Haha
Oh ffs poor Cem, this guy can't catch a break. Nissany never watches where he's going...
Like how in the world does he think it was Cem's fault? Dude was never making that turn trying to go round the outside like that, but yeah sure, blame anyone but yourself Roy. 🙄

Like how in the world does he think it was Cem's fault? Dude was never making that turn trying to go round the outside like that, but yeah sure, blame anyone but yourself Roy. 🙄
Thissss so much, this is just typical Nissany, always blaming the others. I honestly just want Cem to have a good weekend, he's been starting to understand that car and was finally proper racing but nope, not this time.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.