Formula 1 Wags #103

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to whoever it was who directed us to the Castore website glitch....received my McLaren Monaco hoodie just now that was £23.10 (plus postage). An absolute bargain (they seem to have fixed it now so they are £52) and it is very soft and snuggly.

Probs can't wear it tomorrow for McLaren good luck since it is like 23 degrees here in London 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know we love the 'liked by Pierre Gasly' joke but has anyone noticed how quick Pato likes everything? He liked Pierre's new post within minutes of him uploading it despite just finishing his own quali not even an hour ago? 😂 I swear Pato's everywhere

Reactions: 11
I know we love the 'liked by Pierre Gasly' joke but has anyone noticed how quick Pato likes everything? He liked Pierre's new post within minutes of him uploading it despite just finishing his own quali not even an hour ago? 😂 I swear Pato's everywhere
Theo Pourchaire is also taking Pierre's path with the instagram likes. Everything i see on my feed who is motorsport related he has already like it 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Thank you to whoever it was who directed us to the Castore website glitch....received my McLaren Monaco hoodie just now that was £23.10 (plus postage). An absolute bargain (they seem to have fixed it now so they are £52) and it is very soft and snuggly.

Probs can't wear it tomorrow for McLaren good luck since it is like 23 degrees here in London 🤣
did the castore website also state a higher price than the mclaren receipt in your case? 😂

Reactions: 2
pierre, pato, theo, max f.... we need a like-off between those 4 serial likers 😤😤😤

who comes out on top ??👀:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I noticed how quickly he commented on Checo’s post on both insta and twitter 🤣 let’s hope he can be as fast in the car tomorrow 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I noticed how quickly he commented on Checo’s post on both insta and twitter 🤣 let’s hope he can be as fast in the car tomorrow 👍
I just saw a beautiful papaya sunset right from my kitchen window so let's hope that fuels all four papaya coloured cars tomorrow ❤😂
*I'd love to show you guys but I won't expose myself

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.