Formula 1 Wags #103

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No further action for Mick or Kevin and the pit lane incident

No further action for Lewis too, same for Lando then probably (no document on Lando yet)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Happy new thread everybody.
Hopefully tomorrow a good day for the mclaren guys.

Going back to bed, stupid headache

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Nah, Lando will get DSQ, all his points taken away and fined liked a million dollars.
Honestly that's what I thought would happen after not getting a decision document for like 20 minutes after Lewis' was published, but shockingly no further action for him too. They're too scared of some of the McLaren fans who also blame Tom for Daniel's issues.

Reactions: 3
I wanted to do that at the beginning of this thread but both McLaren were just out in Q2 so not the best moment unfortunately. I will do it now instead. Happy one hundred Daniel Ricciardo thread everyone! 😁

daniel-ricciardo.jpg
index.jpg
index.jpg

3217590-65907068-2560-1440.jpg
cover-r4x3w1000-613e283e83496-a776fc6935d469ba4eb6f6f44ebf7e19ea73e152-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Been absent recently got a lot going on :/ but will be around tomorrow as you nosey witches make my f1 Sundays that little bit brighter 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Rain starting in the middle of Indy quali - it's like this was made just for me ❤
Edit: Oh, there's a red flag now. Callum hit the barriers and is in the gravel :(

• Sad
Reactions: 5
And we thought F1 doctors were mad for Lando racing 🤣 (although the same could be said for Alonso)
Hire me F1! I won’t let any of them race, promise! I’ll only hit on performance coaches, engineers or mechanics!

A meh day for McLarens everywhere. Pato P6, Felix P8. I feel like there was more potential with Pato tbh.

And stunning Cha ❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.