Formula 1 Wags #103

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here in the Netherlands they have always something to say about Daniel.
What he had did its always negative.
So annoying.
Don’t think there was anything else either him or Lando could have done today unfortunately

Reactions: 2
looking at timings and lando was apparently 2 tenths up on yuki in the first 2 sectors on his final lap of q2 but made a mistake in the last corner and thats why he aborted the lap πŸ˜•

Reactions: 1
looking at timings and lando was apparently 2 tenths up on yuki in the first 2 sectors on his final lap of q2 but made a mistake in the last corner and thats why he aborted the lap πŸ˜•
He would've lost it all in sector 3 anyway, they were always up on some other cars in sector 2. I don't even think he made a mistake, he just aborted and saved some power because it was hopeless. But they showed that on TV as well I believe. In his interview Lando says the lack of slipstream is what didn't get him into Q3.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just when i was thinking no Wags were around. I guess it counts, even if you are doing your job
do they have matching glasses?
1654964552470.png

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I really want to see Checo win in Baku πŸ˜‚ can you imagine red bull garage if checo is leading the championshipsπŸ˜‚ he won't give up on that title

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
servustv are now so much talking about nando... they act as if he's now austrian citizen πŸ™„πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Seems like Kelly is in Miami thinking about what to do of Max gets worst in the race hahah probably she will appear in Canada but Idk πŸ˜’

Reactions: 1
Ireland are beating Scotland, take that PDR

sorry to all the other nice Scottish people

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Haha
Oh Lando did some work on Daniel as well, beautiful, I love that he’s still drawing on him after they’ve finished revealing the scores lmao
F1 please release this now I need a laugh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.