Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monza

VIP Member
Brasilian Valentines day is the perfect opportunity for Lewis to shortly come out of slag zone
For his new nationality you know

• Heart
Reactions: 9
if anything I think it shows more about landos drive to win that he’s not happy to settle. His radio was no worse than young Max, Seb or Lewis 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hahaha Seb wouldn't have argued over the radio, though, he'd just have overtaken 🤣🤣🤣#mark21.
Sometimes our favourites are dickheads but, whilst not condoning the shit on instagram, it's ok to acknowledge that. First to admit that Seb was a ruthless bastard back in the day...although more towards poor Weber than on the radio.

• Haha

spielberg

VIP Member
Magnussen had troubles with porpoising too:
“He talked about how he had some nerve pain going out in his arm and in is his jaw. I talked about it with him and we kind of saw that it was because of the bouncing. The spinal cord just pushed, pushed all the time on the nerves.”

And there’s also this video of Daniel where it looks like he’s linking the back pain hes having to the bouncing too
love how pierre and lando are seriously doing the media duties and then there's daniel 😅 🧡

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I’m gutted for them. I really thought this year Ferrari was going to be back in the game 😭
Honestly Ferrari needs to be one of THOSE teams in F1, same as Williams and McLaren but that's obviously not happening right now. Ferrari need to be up there, it's just synonymous to F1. So I hope they're just caught in a bad streak and that they still are in contention for this championship.

• Heart

Futtrit

VIP Member
As much as it pains me to say it, I think DR is going to have a really good race today.

*hits self in face*

• Heart
  • Wow

Minttu

VIP Member
haha totally... also makes me sentimental, remember that interview when seb said he wanted to get an ironman tattoo when he did an ironman after retiring from F1 😢
Don't even mention seb retiring😭 I'm not ready for it. He will not retire. He will continue for another three years at least.

but I would love to see Seb and Kimi do an iron-man together 🙌

• Sad
  • Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Charles now has more poles than Max. Let that sink in, Charles has been in a competitive car for 4 years while Max has been in one for 6 😳 the little demon has insane one lap speed

• Wow

maisie20

VIP Member
Rise and shine papaya tractors it’s race day baby and we need double points okay thanks

86C9D497-D48A-4338-9070-D8108949D519.jpeg

• Heart

90sgirl

VIP Member
Lewis slowed down so he could get the tow from George which as much as I like Lewis shouldn’t be allowed 🤷‍♀️