Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maisie20

VIP Member
I don't remember people coming at Checo after Barcelona for saying the team needs to talk after he was asked to hold position. Lando just now on F1TV saying he was happy Daniel helped him and he was happy to help him, they're in the points and that was the aim. It's all good for them but the reporter still keeps pushing.

Of course drivers will question it. I don't get why that's a big deal. Well whatever, I'll just try to avoid all forms of media.
I think Daniel is more subtle in how he communicates over the radio which can make him look favourable where’s Lando just comes straight out and says what’s in his head and then when they play incomplete radio messages it looks worse then it is

Reactions: 11
Well, Baku didn't quite live up to it's reputation...not one Red Flag....but Pierre P5 and Seb P6 is a win for me and pleased for you McLaren peeps. Think there's gonna be some drama for you though...

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I know we love the 'liked by Pierre Gasly' joke but has anyone noticed how quick Pato likes everything? He liked Pierre's new post within minutes of him uploading it despite just finishing his own quali not even an hour ago? 😂 I swear Pato's everywhere

Minttu

VIP Member
Nope, no way I'm catching up on 50 pages. Just tell me if I should go back and find some amazing photoshops or if you have been talking about something interesting, please😇
I'm currently on watching Q3, then I'll watch the race, and after that I'll watch the F2 race. (Way to go Dennis❤🎉 I got that one spoiled by Instagram, stupid me🙄) gutted for Dennis yesterday, but was a chaotic chain reaction after that. I felt like half the grid was out at the end of the sprint race😅 Well done Baku😅

Not sure if it has been mentioned, but I love that Alex mom was there (I think I saw her in FP3, but I've been watching on my phone when I had the time, so I could have seen wrong)

And lastly, I made a woman laugh like there was no tomorrow on the train when Valtteri managed to get through to Q2, I was fist up in the air, legs all over and maybe I even had a little "yes" in there 😂

I've missed you all this weekend, but if you ever visit Norway I will recommend you take a visit to the beautiful island of Utøya, even with its history, it is a really beautiful place, with lots of engagement and passion for the democracy we're all living in❤ It was my first ever visit there, and even if it was sad going arround there on Friday, I felt at peace. I was supposed to have been there July 22. 2011, but was lucky enough to have been forced to go on vacation with my parents. I felt like I finally got a chance to say goodbye to so many of the people I once shared a political vision with, and all of those I promised to keep on working for, the youth.

• Heart
oh totally! I was rooting for Webber so really disliked Seb 🤣 and now I’m like how could anyone dislike someone so precious and I totally love Seb. So I get why the Daniel stans on Twitter etc dislike Lando, same way I disliked Seb back then, hard to acknowledge that they were just better.
They are all dickheads at times and yeah Lando did sound a bit of one today but no worse than anyone else 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s going so far that someone on Twitter who I suspect is another cinnamon account it claiming that Lando speaks horribly to everyone in the team 🙄
The British media HATED Seb for a while but I remember seeing him on Top Gear and he was so geeky and funny I immediately went the other way and ADORED him. But yeah, he was an arrogant little prick with his number 1 finger 🤣. When you ARE number 1 you get away with it a bit more, though.
Lando was a bit of a petty idiot today on the radio, his tone wasn't great but he'll learn from it. He's a great driver and frustrated, I get that, but he just needs to trust the team and have those discussions after the race. Or ignore them and face the consequences...might have another Seb on our hands if it happens again...

• Heart
Just caught up and oooft that was painful for Ferrari. Very pleased for Seb, and desperately hoping these better results will convince him not to retire yet 🤞

• Heart

He looks so damn good here. Hope everyone's got something nice and chilled to drink tonight after todays shenanigans. Just about time to catch our collective breaths and it will be Canada!

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member
I’m off to get battered on homemade cocktails with my pals now! See you later guys! 💃💃💃

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
I just took Norways national news quiz in "which F1 driver are you?"
Screenshot_20220612-210236_NRK.jpg

"You got Daniel Ricciardo.
You are the clown among friends. You always has a funny comment to say, and it's never boring arround you. Your smile are charming everyone you meet".

But why did they have to use THAT picture 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Toto on the phone arranging for the best masseuse therapists and medical support for Lewis and his back.

After all these years carrying the team, it's bouncing that finally does his back in.

• Haha

kklurker

Couldn’t really follow the ongoings this weekend, but got to watch the race though! Well done DR for scoring points again (finally) and looking more racy. Need him to continue showing that he’s still got the fire in him.

Just sharing, reason why I wasn’t able to follow is because my bestie got married! She’s a fellow DR lover and of course I had this made for her bachelorette. 🥰
78B24EE9-AF9E-4CC0-8437-B21D52C4C42E.jpeg

See y’all in Canada! Hope we see even more progress from Daniel (and better strategy calls from McLaren)!

• Heart
  • Haha