Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minttu

VIP Member
I'll throw it out there, and if you have already talked about it, ignore me.
But George could actually be a championship contender this year if red bull and Ferrari screw up a few races here and there. At least if he keeps up with those 3-5 places. 😅

Reactions: 10

Minttu

VIP Member
Happy raceweek everyone!
Time to get out your Canadian tuxedos, maple syrup and hockey sticks, we are moving from Baku to Montreal💃

Let's hope for a Canadian driver on pole position on Sunday! This is Williams and Astons time to shine!

Surely someone in that crew can count to 4? 😂
At least Günther should be able to count to four, isn't that the number of times he has upgraded his boat? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Knit Happens

VIP Member
Also, how gorgeous is Naomi Schiff looking today? Love her hair and dress (now I can see it properly...it looked like a T-shirt earlier in FP3 when she had the track bib over the top, but now can see it's a wrap).

I also really need her F1 necklace.

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Checo is killing it, out qualified Max already 3 times this season. But honestly, I'm tired of this top four already and it's only race eight. It's Ham-Ver-Bot but with less chances of an unexpected driver slotting in there somewhere. I miss 2021.

valen_

Kelly shared a video dancing with max to celebrate Brazilian Valentine’s Day! And yes he was wearing that same white shirt again

• Heart