Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Just a friendly reminder that this exists. And with that I’m off to bed, got a few weeks of hospital rotations ahead of me so better get some sleep ❤
1655067820316.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Ems_F55

VIP Member
What a shit atmosphere it must've been in the garage. I feel terrible for them, I can't think of anything worse than being in contention for a championship and double DNFing after a streak of shit races. I'd love for them to bounce back in Canada but honestly Red Bull has such a momentum going right now and on a track where straight line speed will be important once again, it's easy to assume they'll have the upper hand again. I just hope Charles and Carlos won't give up and let their confidence suffer, at some point Red Bull will inevitably mess up, every team does, and at the latest this is when they'll get it back.
I’m gutted for them. I really thought this year Ferrari was going to be back in the game 😭

• Heart

Futtrit

VIP Member
I’ll come in and “console” the drivers. Honestly it’s no trouble at all 😘
Oooh angry Sharl, looks like he needs to get some of that frustration out of his system 😈

I fear it would be a stampede.... with Stephen punching and shoving everyone out of the way!

• Heart
  • Haha

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I wanted to do that at the beginning of this thread but both McLaren were just out in Q2 so not the best moment unfortunately. I will do it now instead. Happy one hundred Daniel Ricciardo thread everyone! 😁

daniel-ricciardo.jpg
index.jpg
index.jpg

3217590-65907068-2560-1440.jpg
cover-r4x3w1000-613e283e83496-a776fc6935d469ba4eb6f6f44ebf7e19ea73e152-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Imagine if Daniel and Lando were fighting for a world title and not P8 and P9 💀😂
Nah honestly no thanks, as much as I want that to happen eventually, please not with the current fandom and toxicity in the media. Or F1's love of publishing radio messages out of context as if they are Netflix. I swear their next step will probably be to show the same corner 5 times when following a driver on a hot lap, like Netflix does.

Pierre asking Stoff for a massage 😂 Stoff saying he's busy already lmao, smooth. Pierre also flying back with Max sooo Pierre and Lando on the same flight? And now Pierre wants Max to massage him. Pierre and Max also flying together to Canada after going back to France first.

• Haha

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Saw this on IG (to nervous to watch the race, so in the meantime i'm doing things on my mobile).

I agree with this
Screenshot_20220612-135431_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Knit Happens

VIP Member
F2 just updated that Cordeel and Nissany both got penalties for causing crashes in the feature race and Cordeel has now accumulated so many penalty points that he is banned from the next round of the championship. Which given we are only just finished round 6 take some bloody doing. 💀

• Wow
  • Haha

90sgirl

VIP Member
Won’t be able to watch the race live as I have a family gathering (30 Irish and Italians in one place god help me) can’t wait to catch up later ❤

• Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
All drivers want a rule to be made about the bouncing……….

Apart from Alonso 💀

(according to sky)

• Sad
  • Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
On another note: has Kimi done a triathlon today? 😮 Just saw his and Minttus stories. That man is amazing, and the definition of ADHD 😅

What's your point

VIP Member
Pleased for Max because I love him but jeez poor Lewis he looks totally fucked! Angela will sort him out I am sure but he looks in so much pain.