Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Futtrit

VIP Member
All the "Get Lando under control" stuff online is so silly. He's an F1 driver full of adrenaline and loves a *drag race finale.

Most drivers have knobbish tendencies on the radio sometimes. Seb was AWFUL when he was younger. Max is Max. Pear is no angel.

* Not Rupaul's unfortunately.

Reactions: 14

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I love how chill the race weekend is. No huge media commitments, no overflooded paddock - this is like heaven after Miami and Monaco

• Heart
Reactions: 13

imolathesecond

VIP Member
*Blake voice*
Bro the joke is over guys

All teams rely on this joke for weeks now 😅 that is what happens when you decide to destroy Daniel 😒
Unpopular opinion: 'Liked by Pierre Gasly' is funnier than 'Call it a Day' and that's coming from me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

OOps2022

VIP Member
oh, no, I am watching Sam Collins, what he says about Sharl's engine/risk of 10 places grid penalty for Canada, is no fun :oops:

• Sad
  • Wow

Sc1909

VIP Member
Ok so there’s so much chat about the papaya boys. Has everyone watched a different race to each other?

They both did exactly the same thing. They were both given team orders and both followed them. They both showed that they could have overtaken the other by pulling out and showing a nose.

If folk are going with the narrative that Lando was being a brat then so was Daniel 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

it’s no surprise as they are both competitive racing drivers. I don’t think there’s anything too deep in it.

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
this is an incredible thing, that you were almost there that day., but luckily weren't. I cannot imagine how it must have felt afterwards. it's good that you were able to visit again and felt at peace. ❤
I was totally numb for a year, when someone talked about it, I talked with friends about it and had no problems. July 22, 2012 I collapsed into tears at a memorial, just sat there and cried at my best friends lap. ❤ Let's just say I am so glad I got drunk and wasn't able to go to camp that year (probably the worst drunk I've ever been, 15 years old and 1 liter of vodka straight down. But if I could, I would have thanked that bottle of vodka for saving my life and have it displayed in my house❤)
I was probably the calmest of us all there this weekend, the kids were nervous, they barely remembers what happened. I remember that whole day and can still remember the feeling of not getting ahold of my friend who was there. (She is doing very well today). We had many good talks about it all, and talked to someone who was there. And we had many talks and discussions about democracy, and how to make it even better. 😁 I love working with engaged youth, and be a part of making their life better. 🙌 Just seeing them be able to relax on Saturday, when they had happy memories from the island and not just the second hand memories they have read about in media. Seeing them today, all happy, climbing trees, talking laughing. I just can't describe the feeling of seeing them being a part of taking the island back 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
Good night to all of our horny bitches and our dear Stephen. I am drinking for the first time in several weeks so I will be having a very hungover race day tomorrow!

• Heart
Reactions: 11