Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imolathesecond

VIP Member
The thing is, if Ferrari now has serious reliability issues, this championship will just go to Red Bull without any rivals. And that's just boring. I hope this was a one off for Ferrari and they get it back for Canada, it's a short turnaround but they're a great team.

Reactions: 10

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Good morning! And happy Rawe Ceek! Despite thinking the Papayas will suck in Canada I’m so happy this track finally makes its return ❤ a bit scared for the wall of champions… 🥴

• Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I saw that earlier and it is the first time that i really wonder if it can be true. Because this account is reliable and never post about rumors exept if there are really serious (and always say when what they post are rumors or facts). I would really feel bad for Latifi if it is true tbh. I know he is not doing good and i think he needs to go but not even waiting for the summer break is harsh.
Screenshot_20220612-140014_Instagram.jpg

• Wow

valen_

Link please

Lu’s sister didn’t go as far as creating a fan account to keep us updated;), but she did post it in her stories!
95F8C9E0-A8E8-41AE-8A71-81F1B63EC9D5.jpeg

It isn’t a great walk, but the event seems very informal or at least not high fashion
She didn’t look out of place to me (unless there is a much different video out there)

Minttu

VIP Member
Good morning. Still wondering if Pierre found someone to give him a massage 😏🤔🤣
Why do you think I'm tired today? 😏😂

I know it's not because I used 30 minutes to brush my dog before going to bed last night, so it has to be that I was up massaging Pierre all night 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

savedlatin21

VIP Member
I’ve been away for 2.5 weeks and feel sooo out of the loop! But am glad to be back for Baku 🧡🧡🧡 wore my Mclaren hat around the pool in Vegas and was asked if I worked for the team lol.

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Are McLaren going to struggle in Canada? They are aren’t they 🥲
I’m going to very quietly say yes. It’s another lower downforce track where straight line speed is important, not as much as Baku but still quite a bit. So we know they suck at that. But there are also some slow corners, hairpins even, and medium speed corners. That’s better for them. I don’t expect Alpine to come with their super low downforce/barely a rear wing package again so maybe they’ll have a fighting chance against them in the race. But hey maybe McLaren have found something throughout this weekend to improve straight line speed which they can apply in Canada.

Futtrit

VIP Member
Just wandered on to Insta for a nosey.....left after about 20 seconds. Fuck, it's even worse when DR does well....

• Haha

Sc1909

VIP Member
yeah twitter is getting worse, lando said in and interview he thinks mercedes should have raised their ride height to prevent the extreme porpoising (which is correct 😅) and the toxic type of teamlh members are jumping on him as usual despite them saying the same thing pre race 😬😅
it has also moved onto a couple of people saying they “hope he gets robbed again” which is a type of horrible fan i don’t even want to acknowledge 😕😬
My goodness, Twitter is mayhem. ‘Get Lando under control’ ‘he needs guidance’ ‘he’s a jerk’ ‘he’s an entitled ****’ and that’s just the mild ones.

newsflash - they are all entitled rich men! Of course he’s going to moan when he’s asked to hold station and show Daniel he could be faster by getting all in his mirrors. Daniel did exactly the same thing to him. I don’t know why folk are surprised that two competitive guys want to beat each other.

if anything I think it shows more about landos drive to win that he’s not happy to settle. His radio was no worse than young Max, Seb or Lewis 🤷🏻‍♀️

The Instagram damage control is hilarious though. 🤣