Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

S877

I think McLaren have screwed themselves with the team orders today, DR could have made up some time in the first stint avoiding all this drama! The insta comments already going after Lando

• Sad
Reactions: 8

alnfitzg

VIP Member
Damon hill rivals PDR as my most disliked presenter. He’s like the embodiment of this meme for me:
6BD59169-D5F3-4E72-89A9-D56BCC087C11.jpeg

• Haha

Sc1909

VIP Member
Hahaha Seb wouldn't have argued over the radio, though, he'd just have overtaken 🤣🤣🤣#mark21.
Sometimes our favourites are dickheads but, whilst not condoning the shit on instagram, it's ok to acknowledge that. First to admit that Seb was a ruthless bastard back in the day...although more towards poor Weber than on the radio.
oh totally! I was rooting for Webber so really disliked Seb 🤣 and now I’m like how could anyone dislike someone so precious and I totally love Seb. So I get why the Daniel stans on Twitter etc dislike Lando, same way I disliked Seb back then, hard to acknowledge that they were just better.
They are all dickheads at times and yeah Lando did sound a bit of one today but no worse than anyone else 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s going so far that someone on Twitter who I suspect is another cinnamon account it claiming that Lando speaks horribly to everyone in the team 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

spielberg

VIP Member
Wow.. Lus show was a lot more. This is a weird watch at 530 am, but I recommend it.
She actually became a butterfly. All that research on the golf course paid off.
View attachment 1337137
cinammon is critizising every bit of it in her stories :rolleyes: but i honestly didn't find it horrible...i once did a catwalk thing for a small shop as my friend's mum owned it and wanted me to help - obviously notcompareable but she did a lot better than i did, that's for sure😅

Knit Happens

VIP Member
Thank you to whoever it was who directed us to the Castore website glitch....received my McLaren Monaco hoodie just now that was £23.10 (plus postage). An absolute bargain (they seem to have fixed it now so they are £52) and it is very soft and snuggly.

Probs can't wear it tomorrow for McLaren good luck since it is like 23 degrees here in London 🤣

• Heart

Albrouze

Chatty Member
Just remembered Nick got a 10 second penalty and then a 5 second one 🥲 I wonder will he be out mid season?
I know the first one wasn't his fault, but he ignored 12 blue flags when Gasly was lapping him for the second penalty.

I do feel bad for him. I watched the F2 show on F1tv and he seems like a nice guy. I'm aware doesn't mean that he should have a F1 seat, but a mid season change would be soul-destroying.

imolathesecond

VIP Member
when did lando drive slow? i noticed lewis but lando... please no, my papaya heart can't take this
Yeah honestly no idea, I love both of them but this was clearly Lewis' mistake here. But we know the FIA hates Lando so whatever. What's one more penalty or some more penalty points?

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I think McLaren have screwed themselves with the team orders today, DR could have made up some time in the first stint avoiding all this drama! The insta comments already going after Lando
They were hoping to overcut Fernando, for that they needed Daniel to stay behind and it was planned like that, shown by Daniel being on the hards and gaining Lando's track position anyway when he pitted. It was a good plan especially with Daniel being able to go long. But the overcut didn't work, for whatever reason, which effectively hindered Lando - being stuck in P15. Daniel gained from the 2nd VSC. Daniel's and Lando's races very completely unrelated to one another except for the first few laps and the last few laps. Unlucky for Lando, it happens. But this is no one's fault, not even his own.