Formula 1 Wags #103

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
argh i was hoping for max but oh well, balu isn't his biggest strengt and he'll do his best tomorrow :)

Reactions: 4
when did lando drive slow? i noticed lewis but lando... please no, my papaya heart can't take this
Yeah honestly no idea, I love both of them but this was clearly Lewis' mistake here. But we know the FIA hates Lando so whatever. What's one more penalty or some more penalty points?

Reactions: 8
my guess would be lando will use being stuck behind lewis as an excuse (not really stuck behind, but not wanting to overtake/obeying the "gentleman's agreement")

Reactions: 5
Checo is killing it, out qualified Max already 3 times this season. But honestly, I'm tired of this top four already and it's only race eight. It's Ham-Ver-Bot but with less chances of an unexpected driver slotting in there somewhere. I miss 2021.

Reactions: 9
I’m ready for a bit of drama with max and checo

I like them both but a bit of spice would be fun

• Heart
Reactions: 7
my guess would be lando will use being stuck behind lewis as an excuse (not really stuck behind, but not wanting to overtake/obeying the "gentleman's agreement")
It's not even really an excuse, it's partly the truth. But also, let's be honest here, neither of them wanted to go first so they could get the slipstream. So Lewis fell back to pressure Lando into going first for the slipstream, which is already an unsportsmanlike thing to do tbh. And Lando wasn't having it, because he wanted the slipstream and likely also because of the gentleman's agreement.
Anyone know the penalty for driving unneccesarily slow?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.