Formula 1 Wags #103

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just remembered Nick got a 10 second penalty and then a 5 second one 🥲 I wonder will he be out mid season?

Reactions: 4
Just remembered Nick got a 10 second penalty and then a 5 second one 🥲 I wonder will he be out mid season?
I wouldn’t give into the rumours of him being replaced mid season. Jost has denied those many times. Oscar is just as much of a risk, having never driven that car. I fully believe he’ll be in that car for 2023 and perhaps do an FP1 session, maybe that’s being done in Silverstone, but Jost was saying there won’t be a mid season replacement and there’s no reason to not believe him.

Don't worry, Colton will bottle it at some point like he always does.
Colton and Romain racing each other just screams chaos anyway

Reactions: 5
I know the first one wasn't his fault, but he ignored 12 blue flags when Gasly was lapping him for the second penalty.

I do feel bad for him. I watched the F2 show on F1tv and he seems like a nice guy. I'm aware doesn't mean that he should have a F1 seat, but a mid season change would be soul-destroying.

Reactions: 8
Race done: I'm amazed Yuki actually finished, and Mick and Valtteri being the only drivers with Ferrari-engines finishing surprises me.
And we have another Red Bull 1-2. I'm having a big smile on my face with the Merc 3-4 🎉🎉

Soo, is there something fun happening in Indy, or should I just watch the F2 race? 😅

Reactions: 4
Lewis: i may not be a physio, but I can help! You can even curse me out because it hurts. That back doesn't look good when he got out. If it was possible he would have been crawling out after the race❤

Reactions: 5

He looks so damn good here. Hope everyone's got something nice and chilled to drink tonight after todays shenanigans. Just about time to catch our collective breaths and it will be Canada!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

He looks so damn good here. Hope everyone's got something nice and chilled to drink tonight after todays shenanigans. Just about time to catch our collective breaths and it will be Canada!
I hope he posts pictures from the plane with Max and whoever else was flying with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'll throw it out there, and if you have already talked about it, ignore me.
But George could actually be a championship contender this year if red bull and Ferrari screw up a few races here and there. At least if he keeps up with those 3-5 places. 😅

Reactions: 10
But George could actually be a championship contender this year if red bull and Ferrari screw up a few races here and there. At least if he keeps up with those 3-5 places. 😅
He's very close to Charles tbh, there's like a 17 point difference. Merc is very close to Ferrari too. The thing is, they can't battle on track because the Ferrari is way too fast but they're there to pick up the pieces when things don't go their way and that's helping close the gap.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That would be crazy. Especially if he doesn't win a race and just gets it by being super consistent.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.