Formula 1 Wags #103

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So random question:
An Indy Driver needs a super license to do F1
but does an F1 driver need anything for Indy?
No, super licenses consist of points. They get points for certain finishes in certain championships. To compete in F1 they need 40 super license points which is the most amount of points that’s needed for any championship. So everyone who has enough points to compete in F1 automatically has enough for any other championship because no championship requires more points than F1.

Reactions: 7
Oooh angry Sharl, looks like he needs to get some of that frustration out of his system 😈

I fear it would be a stampede.... with Stephen punching and shoving everyone out of the way!
I’d be happy with Carlos. That hair of his especially when it’s wet & sweaty 🥵🥵

Reactions: 4
I mean its scary because if anyone's ever had back pain, you just know its not something that heal easily. Watching him and hearing him seriously made me feel awful for them. I dont see how they continue like that when we arent even half way through and a man in Lewis' shape cant handle it
I know all about it, probably fractured my tailbone twice about 15 years ago without knowing it, the pain is still on and off to this day. And if it wasn't a fraction, it's just always been like that and I am very happy that my pain tolerance is so high 😅

And now I understand why we feel sorry for Yuki. Saw they used ducttape to fix it. So let me quote a old tweet I found from myself, wrote it about 12 years ago.
"Girls, if your heart is broken, remember, there is always a guy with ducttape🥰"
(Basicly: let's all just find ourself a F1 mechanic with ducttape)

Reactions: 5
Another random Topic...
Do we know anything about Andrea? Fernando's girlfriend?
I really like her but cant find much on her since she's got a pretty tight social media presence.
Was she also married?
Has she dated other athletes?

Reactions: 3
Lap 7 in Indy and it’s the first full lap without a yellow 👏🏼👏🏼 hallelujah
This is where the drama’s at, Baku who?

Edit: whoops, lap 8 - another yellow
Road America definitely said...oh you want safety cars, huh? Coming right up!

Also, I feel like I have heard some Sky commentators complaining about drivers changing helmet designs during the season and making it harder to tell who is who....but I swear Romain Grosjean's whole Indycar has been at least 3 different colours already this season!?

oh i almost forgot and i think nobody has said it yet:
WELL DONE BAKU ✨

*for being exciting and the best street circuit on the calendar

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was preparing myself to defend Max after Red Bull team orders
Which didn't happen 😆
I'll put lime DR back unless something iconic doesn't come up 😅
Ahh, now I understand 😂 Thanks for explaining for me 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Also, I feel like I have heard some Sky commentators complaining about drivers changing helmet designs during the season and making it harder to tell who is who....but I swear Romain Grosjean's whole Indycar has been at least 3 different colours already this season!?
I don't understand the liveries on IndyCars, it's worse than in F2/F3.

Yeah it’s Crofty who doesn’t like it but honestly I love helmet variations, they’re just so fun and it does show a bit of the drivers personality. I haven’t paid a lot of attention to Romains helmets but it does sound very him 😂

Reactions: 3
oh i almost forgot and i think nobody has said it yet:
WELL DONE BAKU ✨

*for being exciting and the best street circuit on the calendar
I said it about the F2 sprint race 😂 But it was mostly because it all went to hell after Dennis' crash 😅

Reactions: 1
I mean I am assuming it is money/sponsor related. But it's damn confusing... at least even if like half the F2 grid have Red Bull livery it has stayed the same for the whole year.

Amen to that!! This is literally the worst. Like how am I meant to know if they’ve just crashed with their teammate or not? 😂
With F2/F3 I’m at least able to tell by the graphics and the teams logos on there but Indy is just giving us the race number and a seemingly random ass colour that doesn’t match the car often enough?

Reactions: 6
I mean I am assuming it is money/sponsor related. But it's damn confusing... at least even if like half the F2 grid have Red Bull livery it has stayed the same for the whole year.
It's all sponsor related in Indy. The commentators can't even go two minutes without having to mention at least one sponsor.

Reactions: 6
Another random Topic...
Do we know anything about Andrea? Fernando's girlfriend?
I really like her but cant find much on her since she's got a pretty tight social media presence.
Was she also married?
Has she dated other athletes?
she wasn't married and there isn't much to find out about her dating life either as she kept that really private until now but she apparently dated Mateschitz's son (the founder of red bull) that was a big thing in the news here
any other questions?

Amen to that!! This is literally the worst. Like how am I meant to know if they’ve just crashed with their teammate or not? 😂
With F2/F3 I’m at least able to tell by the graphics and the teams logos on there but Indy is just giving us the race number and a seemingly random ass colour that doesn’t match the car often enough?
I've just about managed to learn the liveries of the two Arrow McLaren SPs, and which is O'Ward and Rosenqvist.

And I know Herta's because he keeps crashing.

• Haha
I saw that earlier and it is the first time that i really wonder if it can be true. Because this account is reliable and never post about rumors exept if there are really serious (and always say when what they post are rumors or facts). I would really feel bad for Latifi if it is true tbh. I know he is not doing good and i think he needs to go but not even waiting for the summer break is harsh.
View attachment 1338011
Ok so his home race will be his last race probably . Okay that is kinda sad 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Yeah it’s Crofty who doesn’t like it but honestly I love helmet variations, they’re just so fun and it does show a bit of the drivers personality. I haven’t paid a lot of attention to Romains helmets but it does sound very him 😂
I think helmet changes are fine and fun. And the cars do have numbers and the commentators also have the computer data to help them know who is where. But I'm fairly sure Romain started the season in a bright yellow car, had something else for a few races, and now it's all green?! 🤯

I've just about managed to learn the liveries of the two Arrow McLaren SPs, and which is O'Ward and Rosenqvist.

And I know Herta's because he keeps crashing.
And it’s ugly as hell 😂 sorry to the team but it’s such an irritating car, fitting well with the irritating driver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.