Formula 1 Wags #103

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
toto on the phone
Pierre Lando and Max going back to Monaco rn ☺
Pierre trying to slag his way into the cool kids club.
If I were Kelly or Lu, I'd be concerned to let slagy near my man for long periods of time
his swag level is off the charts and we all saw what happened when he took them out in Miami

I saw that earlier and it is the first time that i really wonder if it can be true. Because this account is reliable and never post about rumors exept if there are really serious (and always say when what they post are rumors or facts). I would really feel bad for Latifi if it is true tbh. I know he is not doing good and i think he needs to go but not even waiting for the summer break is harsh.
View attachment 1338011
Okay cool
but who is gonna drive for lewis if he isn't okay by the Canadian GP?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
yeah twitter is getting worse, lando said in and interview he thinks mercedes should have raised their ride height to prevent the extreme porpoising (which is correct 😅) and the toxic type of teamlh members are jumping on him as usual despite them saying the same thing pre race 😬😅
it has also moved onto a couple of people saying they “hope he gets robbed again” which is a type of horrible fan i don’t even want to acknowledge 😕😬
teamlh really really hates lando, i noticed that a while back
was there any proper reason? (expect lando being straightforward and sarcastic)

Reactions: 5
What a tit atmosphere it must've been in the garage. I feel terrible for them, I can't think of anything worse than being in contention for a championship and double DNFing after a streak of tit races. I'd love for them to bounce back in Canada but honestly Red Bull has such a momentum going right now and on a track where straight line speed will be important once again, it's easy to assume they'll have the upper hand again. I just hope Charles and Carlos won't give up and let their confidence suffer, at some point Red Bull will inevitably mess up, every team does, and at the latest this is when they'll get it back.
I’m gutted for them. I really thought this year Ferrari was going to be back in the game 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Okay cool
but who is gonna drive for lewis if he isn't okay by the Canadian GP?
Stoffel vandoorne and nyck de Vries are the Mercedes reserved drivers so probably one of these two as there is no formula e next weekend.

Last edited:
Don't want to spoil qualy for you 🧡
But, but, I've seen quali. Currently on lap 28 of the race.
Oh, hang on, Moomin is Finnish, this has something to do with Valtteri (Right?😂) I feel like I missed something, or something wasn't mentioned on my broadcast 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
And now Charles is out. As I already knew would happen, so I was more surprised by Carlos to be honest.
And why is Charles handsome even with the worst helmet hair I've ever seen? 😂

Please tell me that I have a Seb podium to look forward to, or a Pierre going naked through pit lane, or the big French ab-off we've been talking about? I can Lewis podium aswell.
already know who wins, so at this point ill just hope for the other two 😂
After Ferrari catastrophe I was hoping for a Seb, Pierre & Danny Ric podium & my little Mick to get points . I’ll not spoil it for you though

• Heart
I’m gutted for them. I really thought this year Ferrari was going to be back in the game 😭
Honestly Ferrari needs to be one of THOSE teams in F1, same as Williams and McLaren but that's obviously not happening right now. Ferrari need to be up there, it's just synonymous to F1. So I hope they're just caught in a bad streak and that they still are in contention for this championship.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Stoffel vandoorne and nyck de Vries are the Mercedes reserved drivers so probably one of these two as there is no formula e this weekend.
no E prix next weekend
(but was shocked to find NYC has an eprix in July?) Guess I shoulda been paying more attention
I hope lewis feels better but if not would love to see Nyck

Reactions: 1
Lap 7 in Indy and it’s the first full lap without a yellow 👏🏼👏🏼 hallelujah
This is where the drama’s at, Baku who?

Edit: whoops, lap 8 - another yellow

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why do i want to cry reading this? 😭 and why am curios about What's gonna happen? I feel scared.
I mean its scary because if anyone's ever had back pain, you just know its not something that heal easily. Watching him and hearing him seriously made me feel awful for them. I dont see how they continue like that when we arent even half way through and a man in Lewis' shape cant handle it

• Heart
Who cursed this race? Who manifested those 14 dnfs or something like that again? They are really falling like flies. (Or should I say: they run away like horses). 4/4 dnfs and all have Ferrari engines. Come oon.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean its scary because if anyone's ever had back pain, you just know its not something that heal easily. Watching him and hearing him seriously made me feel awful for them. I dont see how they continue like that when we arent even half way through and a man in Lewis' shape cant handle it
Lewis would rather suffer from chronic back pain than sit out a race and everyone knows it, he’s stubborn and ambitious and that’s what got him 7 championships. If he wanted to, he would’ve insisted his team had raise the ride height to porpoise less. As the team should’ve done with it without his insistence. Safety first.

Reactions: 8
Lap 7 in Indy and it’s the first full lap without a yellow 👏🏼👏🏼 hallelujah
scrappy little buggers

Lewis would rather suffer from chronic back pain than sit out a race and everyone knows it, he’s stubborn and ambitious and that’s what got him 7 championships. If he wanted to, he would’ve insisted his team had raise the ride height to porpoise less. As the team should’ve done with it without his insistence.
oh yeah i dont see him willingly bowing out next week without a medical reason.... that said if his back is bad enough and he stands to rest it now/get them to fix the car, rather than destroy his back for the rest of the season, i could see him sitting out the Canadian track.

So random question:
An Indy Driver needs a super license to do F1
but does an F1 driver need anything for Indy?

It's not an accident, porpoising pain. Don't worry 😘
I kind of figured it out when the commentators talked about it one minute after I posted 😂
And something tells me you have already had this conversation, but I'll throw it out again: for fucks sake, I want the drivers to have a decent car able to put their mark on races, but not the drivers to have scrambled eggs for brain or being in pain. Something needs to change. These drivers don't actually know their own best at times. (Like Lando with tonsillitis driving😅)

But, but, I've seen quali. Currently on lap 28 of the race.
Oh, hang on, Moomin is Finnish, this has something to do with Valtteri (Right?😂) I feel like I missed something, or something wasn't mentioned on my broadcast 😂
I was preparing myself to defend Max after Red Bull team orders
Which didn't happen 😆
I'll put lime DR back unless something iconic doesn't come up 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.