Formula 1 Wags #103

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's so perfect. And little King Yuki is just ♥♥

That sweat sheen post quali. It's gorgeous. I'd lick his sweaty face.
Love them both so much 🥺🙏🏻 I would also happily lick that face 🥵 The thirst is the only thing that’s gonna get me through this hungover morning.

Reactions: 3
I bloody love F2 race engineers. Someone at Hitech getting pissed of with Armstrong, telling him to get off the radio and get on with racing. Basically telling him to duck off. 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God these F2 restarts are chaos, to the point that the camera just cut to a wheel rolling down the track and I've no idea who it belongs to.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good morning . I was up until 5am sadly not because of the alcohol 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ my son was crying all night and at 4 he switched into the play mode 🤦🏻‍♀️ after i threatened that his cars will fly out of the window, he fell asleep at 5 am 😳

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I bloody love F2 race engineers. Someone at Hitech getting pissed of with Armstrong, telling him to get off the radio and get on with racing. Basically telling him to duck off. 😆😆
Always reminds me of when Jehan Daruvala (I think it was him) asked his engineer what he should do next and the engineer was like 'Just fuckin drive fast.'

Reactions: 2
same with when they told vips off because he ended in the gravel

NO I bleeping HATE MY LIFE

Blimey...just got up and it's busy on here this morning already. Can't believe I missed so much Pierre content! Have a slight gin head today...ended up with a houseful of friends and their little ones for a BBQ. Coffee is on and bacon cooking. Hope we are all feeling excited for the race, hopefully it's a good one.

Anyone else have that feeling that it’s going to be a boring, tame race? Like because it’s Baku and the history here we’re expecting it to be the same this year but I feel like it won’t, even quali where everyone is pushing was just 🤷🏻‍♀️
I wondered this yesterday as Qualis were pretty tame but 🤞it's a wild one. We were spoilt with Barcelona and Monaco, though, so would stand to reason that the one we THINK is going to be crazy is a tame one.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Juri Vips, you are stupid. You are stupid!

ETA: but I really want to give him a hug, he's heartbroken.

• Heart
I ended up at a friend's house. I must have fell asleep for a few hours but for having maybe 2/3hr sleep I am surprised I don't feel dead. YET.

Hoping I can last until the race is over. I know I will crash at some point.

• Heart
the thing is jüri is a very good driver imo (i might be biased) and helmut knows that, but I'm scared that he will kick him of the juniors program but then again, he would have to kick multiple drivers out of it

Blimey...just got up and it's busy on here this morning already. Can't believe I missed so much Pierre content! Have a slight gin head today...ended up with a houseful of friends and their little ones for a BBQ. Coffee is on and bacon cooking. Hope we are all feeling excited for the race, hopefully it's a good one.
Ugh I’m on my way to yours now, please give me bacon and tell me everything is going to be okay 🥴😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.