Formula 1 Wags #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I shouldn’t be having as much fun with the collective meltdown over no social media app working as I am.

Facebook and those freaking servers as well as configurations.. they all share a backend infrastructure which means that once one fails, all the rest follows.
It's probably not a coincidence Facebook pulled their servers offline considering what just hit the news about them in the US. It might've not made it to Europe yet but it might be really bad

Reactions: 4
It's probably not a coincidence Facebook pulled their servers offline considering what just hit the news about them in the US. It might've not made it to Europe yet but it might be really bad
Does it have to do with the lawsuit? The whole FB whistleblower?

Reactions: 1
Does it have to do with the lawsuit? The whole FB whistleblower?
Yeah, entirely. Like deliberately shutting off safeguards in your algorithm because discussions of an insurrection that eventually happened were driving ad revenue is...so bad. I would guess we're looking at congressional investigations etc

like I'm really not a conspiracy theorist but the timing of it all plus the chief tech officer at Facebook stepping down two weeks ago is....weird

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Ok so as I understand it Charles was dating this girl Giada for many years (we liked her) and she said he broke up with her to focus on Ferrari and then like 2 weeks or so later he was on vacation with Charlotte and the gag is giada and Charlotte were actually for real friends
Ah, Giada ❤ My absolute favourite WAG ever! She deserved so much more than this.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah, entirely. Like deliberately shutting off safeguards in your algorithm because discussions of an insurrection that eventually happened were driving ad revenue is...so bad. I would guess we're looking at congressional investigations etc

like I'm really not a conspiracy theorist but the timing of it all plus the chief tech officer at Facebook stepping down two weeks ago is....weird
Holy crap. That is super serious. Maybe this is why they want to force FB to sell WhatsApp and Instagram…

Reactions: 1

some DR while insta is still down, he fully looks like he is being bossed about

Ok so as I understand it Charles was dating this girl Giada for many years (we liked her) and she said he broke up with her to focus on Ferrari and then like 2 weeks or so later he was on vacation with Charlotte and the gag is giada and Charlotte were actually for real friends
thank you!! And wow , he really pulled the “i need to focus on my career” card when it would be obvious that hes lying?!?! the lack of brain cells in this man i swear

and now all this lando stuff. I feel he needs friends that arent known and in the public picture. this group constantly baiting fan girls and then gets baited back as well 🤦🏾‍♀️ But i remember when i was 20 (only 3 years ago but feels like forever lmao) and at that time everyone i knew and their friends were messy. Shoot i myself was messy as hell with everything i did 😅 It just takes sometime to get it together and really determine who the circle will be. Life lessons we all get one way or another!

Reactions: 6
I finally, f****** FINALLY found out MI's girlfriend after months of searching (thanks girls 😘) and now Instagram is down (or Dawn, since mr Italiano is the one we are speaking about here he-he :m)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah, Giada ❤ My absolute favourite WAG ever! She deserved so much more than this.

Gigi put up with a LOT. Monaco gossip, so many comments on social media and the setting up of a hateful insta page I am looking at you lapetitefrenchie.
I have added some previous posts but insta is down - she’s also had to put up with Charlotte copying her style as well!
However Gigi’s boyfriend Maxim looks lush and they look really happy together.

Last edited:
  • Heart
To be fair, they altered landos to look quite cool and “mass production” friendly. Daniels was more bespoke but ended up being less DIYish than his original. I’d wear either tbh even if Daniels may seem like a end of Camp gift from one of my nieces or nephews. Still adorbs

Attachments

Reactions: 3
To be fair, they altered landos to look quite cool and “mass production” friendly. Daniels was more bespoke but ended up being less DIYish than his original. I’d wear either tbh even if Daniels may seem like a end of Camp gift from one of my nieces or nephews. Still adorbs
Everything sold out within hours.

i thought they were selling them looking like the originals. These seem a lot more wearable

Reactions: 3
i thought they were selling them looking like the originals. These seem a lot more wearable
DRs attempt reminded me of primary school design a t shirt or tea towel competition and we forced our parents to buy our contributions! Still, it's for mind and if People were happy to buy the spruced up versions then fair play x

I finally, f****** FINALLY found out MI's girlfriend after months of searching (thanks girls 😘) and now Instagram is down (or Dawn, since mr Italiano is the one we are speaking about here he-he :m)
I know! Someone finally found it and I canrgo nose on her like the nosey witch I am

You'll also be pleased to hear I cooled off slightly in horny jail.

• Haha
Is everyone literally here or on Twitter as there is like no where else to go?!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.