Formula 1 Wags #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if he or the boys have read tattle then i’m pretty sure the boys would have seen switches and taken the absolute piss.

realistically do we think some of the drivers (not their PR managers) have read tattle? Or reddit threads about themselves?
I think they search their names on Twitter for sure

Reactions: 4
if he or the boys have read tattle then i’m pretty sure the boys would have seen switches and taken the absolute piss.

realistically do we think some of the drivers (not their PR managers) have read tattle? Or reddit threads about themselves?
I'd like to think I'd avoid it if it were me. Daniel Radcliffe said he used to Google himself and it would destroy his self esteem...I'd die if DR read any of my nasty, filthy posts...

Reactions: 7
I think they search their names on Twitter for sure
Thing is there is so much 'cross pollination' between the SM sites via sharing, screenshots and so on that it's all unavoidable whatever platform you choose. So wherever they look they are going to see. So the strength is in the not looking.
So who looks, and who doesn't? New game. WAGs or drivers

Reactions: 5
I'd like to think I'd avoid it if it were me. Daniel Radcliffe said he used to Google himself and it would destroy his self esteem...I'd die if DR read any of my nasty, filthy posts...
feel like reading tattle would do the opposite of destroying DR’s self esteem. He’d have all of us dying to have 10 minutes alone with him💀 nothing like an ego boost from MILFS on the internet

feel like reading tattle would do the opposite of destroying DR’s self esteem. He’d have all of us dying to have 10 minutes alone with him💀 nothing like an ego boost from MILFS on the internet
He would eat this up 😂 I feel like I'd accidentally be really mean to him if I ever met him in real life to offset how I talk about him on here

Reactions: 6
Kelly, Cha, Sandy - totally look all the time

Tiffany and Isa - probably not

Reactions: 8
Thing is there is so much 'cross pollination' between the SM sites via sharing, screenshots and so on that it's all unavoidable whatever platform you choose. So wherever they look they are going to see. So the strength is in the not looking.
The girlfriends have to be sending their outfit details to the Instagrams like there's no way anyone could clock Charlotte's SHEIN outfit without it -- they release like 1,000 new items of clothing per day

Thing is there is so much 'cross pollination' between the SM sites via sharing, screenshots and so on that it's all unavoidable whatever platform you choose. So whenever they look they are going to see. So the strength is in the not looking.
looks wags: charlotte kelly sandra maybe isa
Sandra definitely looks herself up. Char and kelly interact wjth fan pages so that says enough. Isa seems to be getting more comfortable with wag lifestyle so that explains that

Doesn’t: carmen, elena, justine probably, minttu
I can’t remember any other wags sure I’m forgetting someone important

looks:
lando. 100%. Bet him and his mates chat tit about what they read and take the piss out of fan girls. Charles probably gets forced to read what charlotte finds. Danny probs reads the nice stuff. Carlos definitely reads the thirst traps for a nice boost.

doesnt look: 100% no checo or kimi. Or valtteri. Or Mick. Egg probably doesnt look but.. thats probably for the best. Lewis definitely not because hes too busy being cool as duck

looks wags: charlotte kelly sandra maybe isa
Doesn’t: carmen, elena, justine probably, minttu
I can’t remember any other wags sure I’m forgetting someone important

looks:
lando. 100%. Bet him and his mates chat tit about what they read and take the piss out of fan girls. Charles probably gets forced to read what charlotte finds. Danny probs reads the nice stuff. Carlos definitely reads the thirst traps for a nice boost.

doesnt look: 100% no checo or kimi. Or valtteri. Or Mick. Egg probably doesnt look but.. thats probably for the best. Lewis definitely not because hes too busy being cool as duck
Lewis is the coolest witch on earth I'm in awe

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Don't know. I remember a month ago when I received a notification from A.Leclerc liking my post on tattle. And I was like "Wtf ? but don't think it's him lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
I just realised that I’ve never seen tattle stuff posted elsewhere. Always the other way round.
I think you’d have to try not to read stuff on SM as is mostly soul-destroying

On the drinks front I’d trust Seb, Lewis and George but I’d expect Kimi to drink it 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.