Formula 1 Wags #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Max must be searching his name of Twitter considering insta is down to see who’s talking about it because he replied to meme of himself a few minutes ago
This is an inconvenient time for nosey witches with Instagram being down...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow wow wow I have 1 weekend off and it’s almost time for a new thread 😂🙈

Finally caught up…..

Soo I think kat is stunning but clearly an f1 shark but they look good together and hope they’re very happy!

Kelly needs to just stop 🙈😂

Alllllll the DR and MI drama! So my opinion is that him and Heidi were together she follows MI’s private account and his girlfriend Amanda’s and some of his friends. I won’t say her full name on here and she’s not part of the f1 world so I don’t think it’s fair but heidi follows her and She’s in a picture on MI’s public insta from the 14th or september. You never know with this dawn. Did anything happen like she said it did?! Did something happen but different?! We’ll never know but no way defending him i just think she’s unhinged and attention seeking to do it more than once. Anyhooooo when the videos went up of that girl from Ibiza on tiktok she put quite a few videos on and and then I had a sneak at her insta and she had pics of ‘the villa’ and insta stories. They allll got deleted aswell as the ones off her tiktok so I’m sure someone asked her to take them down. Some of the daily Mail pics of the boat trip thing got edited on the daily Mail so if it’s not mclaren he clearly has a good press officer. Also I 100% think Blake gets the DR cast offs 😂😂😂😂 got to be some incentive for him right 😂 finally… I think he’s super savy with his privacy and 100% respect him for it. He seems to get such a good balance between celebrity and being able to have a little bit of a normal life. So I watched a show on Monaco and paparazzi are banned basically so you’ll never get any shots from there. Then if you notice his insta he’s really taken a step back from it. Stories are very rarely real time unless I’m the car or at a race. Never really posts day to day life. He’s really good and given the impression he shares allot of his life but he’s super private because you never really know where he’s been or what he’s doing.
I don’t think anyone here has ever questioned that Heidi and DR were together. It’s a given. We would have to be in full denial mode plus be blind 😂 She is also friends with Blake’s ex apparently so… just because you break up with someone, you don’t need to stop being friends with the respective ladies. Sisters before misters, always. #girlpower

MI’s gf is indeed super pretty!

“Someone” aka DR’s team. Would McLaren even care about it? They said DR had been almost prince charming. 🤴🏻💙 He probably didn’t want his business out there. Especially something that happened 2 years ago.

As for social media.. he’s taken a step back for sure. The only way you know what he’s up to is if someone posts anything and the fanclubs find out like some stuff in London after Monza. Maybe this is why green vest girl remains a secret 🤫

This is an inconvenient time for nosey witches with Instagram being down...
😂😂😂 I will never understand how these tech companies don’t invest in even better servers. Smh. The meltdown must be incredible to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t think anyone here has ever questioned that Heidi and DR were together. It’s a given. We would have to be in full denial mode plus be blind 😂 She is also friends with Blake’s ex apparently so… just because you break up with someone, you don’t need to stop being friends with the respective ladies. Sisters before misters, always. #girlpower

MI’s gf is indeed super pretty!

“Someone” aka DR’s team. Would McLaren even care about it? They said DR had been almost prince charming. 🤴🏻💙 He probably didn’t want his business out there. Especially something that happened 2 years ago.

As for social media.. he’s taken a step back for sure. The only way you know what he’s up to is if someone posts anything and the fanclubs find out like some stuff in London after Monza. Maybe this is why green vest girl remains a secret 🤫

😂😂😂 I will never understand how these tech companies don’t invest in even better servers. Smh. The meltdown must be incredible to see.
I find it hard to believe that this Tiktok live was not clipped somewhere....but sadly my detective work is curtailed by melted servers....probably due to that video of Lando having his face done...and the fact I have to work overtime this evening. Boo.

I find it hard to believe that this Tiktok live was not clipped somewhere....but sadly my detective work is curtailed by melted servers....probably due to that video of Lando having his face done...and the fact I have to work overtime this evening. Boo.
My efforts are also turning up nothing, but I do find you all will be the first to know

Reactions: 2
My boss can have the unholiest of meltdowns about nothing basically! I can only imagine being at Facebook Inc right now 😱

Also who was DR’s possy before Blake & Michael?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
My efforts are also turning up nothing, but I do find you all will be the first to know
It happened very quick so doubt anyone managed to screen record especially because it was on tiktok. He pulled a 😳 face then said he’d have to go soon and would stream later.

the boys really love playing this situation about lando’s love interests and it must be super annoying for Lando when his fangirls are as crazy as they are

It happened very quick so doubt anyone managed to screen record especially because it was on tiktok. He pulled a 😳 face then said he’d have to go soon and would stream later.

the boys really love playing this situation about lando’s love interests and it must be super annoying for Lando when his fangirls are as crazy as they are
Guarantee you he won’t stream because he’ll know exactly what chat will say

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My boss can have the unholiest of meltdowns about nothing basically! I can only imagine being at Facebook Inc right now 😱

Also who was DR’s possy before Blake & Michael?
His manager was Glenn Beavis who sued him. Go figure.

Performance coach was Stuart Smith, a fellow Aussie.

Reactions: 1
I am sure it is somewhere. That situation still makes me laugh. Must have been quite the holiday for the boys.

Didn’t Glenn who sue him over his Renault deal? Do you think he had grounds.
Yes he did. They reached an “amicable” settlement eventually.

So a quick swish of Tumblr suggests a lot of general 'hate' and 'distrust' of Lando's WAG Max and the other cling on mates. Unsurprisingly. Especially after whatever went down today.

I get it but it is just such shame for someone who clearly needs a close team round him (said it himself this morning) to have his friends be shady so often.

Reactions: 5
All this dithering about (on their part) is honestly so stupid. He's really enjoying this attention. And giving us some entertainment I guess.
He could easily stop it if it bothered him, telling his friends to stop referring to it on streams or just say yeah I'm dating someone without even mentioning who.

Idk if he's so powerless in it cause Max F seems pretty decent at most times (re: him talking about how much it means to him that Lando let him move in, and how he tries to keep things chill for him at home away from F1 etc). I think if it genuinely bothered Lando he would cut it out.

Reactions: 9
So a quick swish of Tumblr suggests a lot of general 'hate' and 'distrust' of Lando's WAG Max and the other cling on mates. Unsurprisingly. Especially after whatever went down today.

I get it but it is just such shame for someone who clearly needs a close team round him (said it himself this morning) to have his friends be shady so often.
The problem with it is they think they are hilarious and having “lad banter” but they only feed the “fan girls” that absolutely lose their mind over every little thing. To be fair to max today though, it sounds like he was caught off guard and didn’t intend for that happen and because the chat blew up over lui lui he had to address it some way

All this dithering about (on their part) is honestly so stupid. He's really enjoying this attention. And giving us some entertainment I guess.
He could easily stop it if it bothered him, telling his friends to stop referring to it on streams or just say yeah I'm dating someone without even mentioning who.

Idk if he's so powerless in it cause Max F seems pretty decent at most times (re: him talking about how much it means to him that Lando let him move in, and how he tries to keep things chill for him at home away from F1 etc). I think if it genuinely bothered Lando he would cut it out.
Max on his own seems fine. The others can get in the sea as far as I'm concerned!

The problem with it is they think they are hilarious and having “lad banter” but they only feed the “fan girls” that absolutely lose their mind over every little thing. To be fair to max today though, it sounds like he was caught off guard and didn’t intend for that happen and because the chat blew up over lui lui he had to address it some way
Sounds like it. On the plus side....wasn't her! Closes that door firmly shut

Urgh "lad banter" 🤢

Max I think is the type of person he needs around him, he knows him since they were kids and when max is back racing next year, they’ve a mutual understanding. Max hasn’t really fuelled any of it and when it comes up in streams, like Iona’ snake of Kahoot! he just es wanted it gone, same for lui, just said people shouldn’t be invading his personal privacy. Tom stirs it and constantly seems to add fuel to the fire. He’s out for what he can gain for it. That’s what it looks like to me anyways

Reactions: 6
Max I think is the type of person he needs around him, he knows him since they were kids and when max is back racing next year, they’ve a mutual understanding. Max hasn’t really fuelled any of it and when it comes up in streams, like Iona’ snake of Kahoot! he just es wanted it gone, same for lui, just said people shouldn’t be invading his personal privacy. Tom stirs it and constantly seems to add fuel to the fire. He’s out for what he can gain for it. That’s what it looks like to me anyways
I know but he'll get sucked up along with the idiots if he's not careful. I do hope he gets back into racing himself soon as well.

Okay again please somebody run me a summary so im not lost lol
Ok so as I understand it Charles was dating this girl Giada for many years (we liked her) and she said he broke up with her to focus on Ferrari and then like 2 weeks or so later he was on vacation with Charlotte and the gag is giada and Charlotte were actually for real friends

I shouldn’t be having as much fun with the collective meltdown over no social media app working as I am.

Facebook and those freaking servers as well as configurations.. they all share a backend infrastructure which means that once one fails, all the rest follows.

Ok so as I understand it Charles was dating this girl Giada for many years (we liked her) and she said he broke up with her to focus on Ferrari and then like 2 weeks or so later he was on vacation with Charlotte and the gag is giada and Charlotte were actually for real friends
That’s accurate. The issue here was the lame “I want to focus on my career” excuse he gave just to jump into Char’s arms a few weeks later, I guess

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.