Formula 1 Wags #10

Will we have 22 Threads this year?

• Yes

• Nah, we will get bored

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy 10th Thread! What a milestone! 🥳
Keep up the work Nosy Detectives!

Last thread

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I won't be able to quote the other post because the thread was locked, but holy hell... how are we supposed to focus on anything today after DR video? God bless you @NoelleFey :love:

As for DR's interaction with your acquaintance, @AlexaJames90 ... sounds legit to me. I always tend to believe whenever it's just a regular interaction. Nothing there suggests a lie. Why lie about a normal conversation anyway? Thank you for sharing. Actually, Michael said DR has an incredible memory and will remember anything and everything... so him actually acknowledging her after running into each other is plausible.
Besides, even IF he flirted a little... no harm there. I mean.. that's his personality... he's a natural flirter.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I had to go get a tall glass of water after that video..... I was suddenly and inexplicably thirsty...... 🥵

I mean........ WOOF!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I personally think that Lando is going to italy to get married to Carlos in a romantic ceremony at Amalfi coast or something like that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I had to go get a tall glass of water after that video..... I was suddenly and inexplicably thirsty...... 🥵

I mean........ WOOF!!!!!
That video has to be top 3 of anything we have seen in at. It's just ridiculous. I am very fond of focused DR.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Another interesting observation RE Kelly & Jos. She used to like his pictures & follow him but now neither of them follow each other but he follows a WAG page. Definitely some sort of argument happened

I personally think that Lando is going to italy to get married to Carlos in a romantic ceremony at Amalfi coast or something like that
fingers crossed 😍

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Indeed.
But r.e. your previous post about Lui. Nail. On. Head. Couldn't agree with you more.

Carbonara anyone?!
Thanks.

Got a bit hot under the collar there....

Also, I forgot to add that it is my right as a citizen of a free country to exercise my freedom of speech and, damnit, i will use that right to be critical about anything and anyone that bugs me. And I'll continue to do so until the end!

There. End of rant.

Charles will be their witness and chef.
As long as he doesn't make them carbonara... 😬😬😬

Reactions: 4
Maybe she really is with Jon :rolleyes:

The amount of rage I'm feeling rn is too damn high
Somebody please stop her

• Haha
  • Wow
Maybe she really is with Jon :rolleyes:

The amount of rage I'm feeling rn is too damn high
Somebody please stop her
Isn’t this the lady with whom Michael apparently cheated on his gf? Or am I getting this wrong?

I was coming to say this exact same thing. He's gonna steal Carlos back from Charles and they are gonna get married and live happily ever after. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.