Formula 1 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow the WAGs thread. I dipped on but it was all too much for me. I did see the media trying to start rumours about Lewis and Shakira. Cynical me just thought another PR stunt.

Reactions: 6
I don’t follow the WAGs thread. I dipped on but it was all too much for me. I did see the media trying to start rumours about Lewis and Shakira. Cynical me just thought another PR stunt.
I could not keep up with the PR stunt - Lewis and Shakira has he had a gf since Nicole I don't really follow their lives off grid tbh

Reactions: 3
That’s a shame about Carlos and Isa. They seemed a nice couple and didn’t flaunt themselves everywhere on social media

the WAG thread is unbearable i used to follow it years ago it was a lot better back then i cant keep up now😅

• Heart
Charles has a new girlfriend. Similar looking to Charlotte the ex. I don’t bother with the Wags thread.
F7F8EE16-08F4-4311-9A92-7BC94D895CBB.jpeg

The wags thread is something else. I once posted and felt like I’d been shot down, they were like we knew this ages ago…..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m watching Le Mans. So nice to see Ferrari winning. They even got the lead back after messing up a pit stop!

Reactions: 7
My main watch was Albon and cheering him on. Everyone else in front was same old, same old

Reactions: 12
It says a lot about how dull this season is that we’re so excited by P7! Absolutely buzzing for Alex though - what a drive! He’s so underrated.

Reactions: 13
I’d love for 1 of the commentators to go rogue and start just asking the drivers / team bosses who they think is going to come 2nd today when they are doing the pre- race interviews, really sarcastically!

• Haha
I’d love for 1 of the commentators to go rogue and start just asking the drivers / team bosses who they think is going to come 2nd today when they are doing the pre- race interviews, really sarcastically!
Just to make it a bit more interesting?

Reactions: 2
If Max didn't exist this could have actually been an interesting season! Alonso finally in a competitive car, Perez in the best car but inconsistent, Mercedes car maybe improving after upgrades, Lewis Vs George... Ferrari might still be depressing though...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
If Max didn't exist this could have actually been an interesting season! Alonso finally in a competitive car, Perez in the best car but inconsistent, Mercedes car maybe improving after upgrades, Lewis Vs George... Ferrari might still be depressing though...
ferrari are always depressing, it’s inevitable 🥲

i saw this message on the bbc live feed last night and i now want this to happen. like you say, there is so much potential (and like crofty said on commentary, would be an interesting battle for wins if max wasn’t there! 🤣)

IMG_3757.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Max at 25 has the potential to dominate for a while, even when he didn't have the best car he was always there or there abouts. I am struggling to see how Perez is struggling so much tbh I think they should have one race where Max starts at the back and we see power through or he has to switch cars for race only

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.